Chapter 128 Rescue is coming

The half-human-tall Heiwa zombie wanted to sit in the rear and wait for the younger brothers from all walks of life to clear the way forward**!

There is a city ahead, which is overcrowded with people. They are heading west, just in time to satisfy their cravings and have a toothpaste along the way!

Unexpectedly, a tough monster appeared on the way, blocking its way, eating its little brother, and disrupting its entire march plan.

How can I bear this humiliation?

Not to mention that, two more flying men came from behind, flying around above their heads, ignoring the roar of their claws, and searching wantonly. If it hadn't been small and dark-skinned, it would have been discovered long ago.

After quickly adjusting the plan, it asked those capable zombies to deal with the big monster, while he turned his attention to the two humans.

I wanted to make a sneak attack, but unexpectedly, I was dodged by the cunning human. Wow! It has rarely had an opponent since it became king, and it must regain this face!

"It's actually the fourth level! So is this zombie wave organized by it?"

Qiao Yi was surprised when he heard this. They had guessed before that there must be a high-level zombie commander here. They didn't expect that the commander of an army with hundreds of thousands of soldiers would be such a gadget who didn't even graduate from kindergarten!

Tsk tsk! God is really good at playing!

"Xiao Yi! Enter the space!"

Xiao Huaizhou didn't have time to say anything more. The little zombie in front of him meowed and issued a dangerous threat!

If it weren't for his wind blade, it would have pounced on him long ago!

"Let's go in together!" We need to hide together!

Qiao Yi didn't want his third brother to deal with it alone. This black kid was extremely fast, like a ghost, and could easily be attacked by a sneak attack if he wasn't careful.

Now that he thought about it, if his third brother hadn't noticed the abnormality in advance through the wind power and reacted in time, he would have received a claw from it!

Don't worry!

"Obey! Go in! It must die! Just five minutes!"

Xiao Huaizhou's words were unquestionable. It was easy to hide, but how long would it take? Will I be attacked by it when I come out again?

Moreover, Master Hei couldn't pay attention to it for the moment, so they could hide away, but what about his brothers?

The little zombie has already passed Hei Ye. If they let it go forward, the zombies over there will regroup. Not to mention, its lethality alone is enough to make those people drink a pot!

Needless to say, by then, this little fourth-level zombie will undoubtedly become a ghost killer in the dark night. He will never allow such a thing to happen!

Wow! With a sharp roar, it started to move!

"Be careful!" Qiao Yi gritted his teeth and left two words, flashing his thoughts into the space. Its cry was too frightening, and it really couldn't be left!

Since the third brother wants to kill, he can't be a dragster, just let him relax and concentrate on killing!

Raising his wrist and staring at his watch, he started timing. When five minutes were up, he had to go out!

Without any scruples, Xiao Huaizhou's wind blade came to life completely, and he rolled over the little zombie that was coming towards him!

As expected, the little zombie was not simple. Before it touched the wind blade, it twisted its body and changed its direction. The next second it was behind Xiao Huaizhou, and then it went straight to his back like an arrow from a string!