Chapter 108: Coming to ask for someone

In the next few days, everyone performed their duties, taking inventory of materials, counting personnel, and patrolling security. Everything was going on in full swing.

Xiao Huaizhou took his family's snacks and selected a batch of Qiao Yi's favorite food according to the detailed list and put it into the space. Then he asked Bai Xiangzong and Chen Fugui to start collecting the food with the two subsequent space superpowers. It took two or three days.

They picked and picked up a lot of other supplies at the back, but after all, the space was limited, so they could only get what was in short supply. The rest could only be pinned on Qiao Shao, who could make a cross-level breakthrough!

As expected, after the materials that were originally planned to be taken away were collected by several space superpowers, there was still a lot left over. Qiao Yi spent several days going from warehouse to warehouse and handed over the key supplies without any courtesy. All the land has been collected!

Even Qiao Yi himself was very surprised. The black jade space with no visible boundary turned out to be like a bottomless pit. No matter how many materials were put into it, there would always be room in the storage area!

He could pile the massive supplies as high as he wanted and spread them as far as he wanted. There would always be new room for the next batch of supplies to arrive!

And this time, Qiao Yi collected many supplies with ready-made shelves, so the whole space was not only numerous and complicated, but it was still acceptable, so he was not in a hurry to clean it up himself!

Looking at the mountain-like crystal nuclei and sea-like materials in the space, Qiao Yi felt indescribable pride and satisfaction!

Eager to share the joy, he took the opportunity to go back to his room to rest and brought his third brother into the space. But before he could say anything, he was gagged by someone, and then he was thrown into the big* *Spent the night like this!

God knows how much Xiao Sanshao, who knows how to eat marrow and taste, has been feeling itchy and unbearable these days. In these days, he feels sorry for his family Xiao Yi who has worked so hard to collect supplies. At most, he just gives a simple kiss and a hug. Finally, he has completed his great work. Of course you should celebrate and reward!

When Qiao Yi, who was forced to present the award by his third brother, woke up from his slumber, he was speechless. He didn't even know what he was going to show off when he entered the space!

He felt that she must have been poisoned by that Sun Shanshan, the remaining poison was simply unclear, and she was just waiting for him to be the antidote!

What can be done? He just gets used to his own man! Anyway, I enjoyed it, so I didn’t suffer any loss!

The two made love in the space all night. When they came out again, there were two people standing outside the room door.

They saw Yang Lidong and Su Yue looking at the closed door and looking at each other. No one dared to raise their hand to knock. The third young master had specifically told them before returning to the room not to disturb him if nothing happened!

"It's almost done! It's already that time, and Third Young Master is never too lazy to go to bed!" Yang Lidong spoke in a low voice. Third Young Master said he didn't want to disturb him if he had nothing to do, but now he has something to ask for, so it doesn't count as disturbing!

"You are the adjutant, I listen to you!" After Su Yue finished speaking, he motioned with his eyes to knock on the door. The result had nothing to do with him.

"How about waiting another five minutes?" Yang Lidong hesitated and gave himself a buffer time.

Su Yue shrugged indifferently. Anyway, he didn't knock on this door, it would only take a few minutes.