Chapter 187 Hei Ye's new mission

The mention of the hunting ground immediately aroused the interest of everyone present.

The existence of mutated animals and plants has solved Xiao Lifeng's doubts very well. As long as it does not affect the reconstruction of R City and does not threaten the safety of the new base, such a hunting ground will undoubtedly become the guarantee for the Xiao family to settle down in Qingyu Peak for a long time!

Killing zombies is the main goal of mankind fighting for the right to survive in the last days! If you kill one more, humanity will be less poisoned!

Hunting crystal cores are an important source of income for human life in the end of the world, and are also an important way for all superpowers to improve their superpowers and become stronger quickly. Of course, the more the better, which is of great significance!

In the training ground, the Xiao Jiajun will not just be survivors struggling to survive in the apocalypse. They want to be the masters of their own destiny. Only by constantly becoming stronger can they fight against this apocalypse to the end.

Thinking that there was such a good hunting ground there, Xiao Lifeng could not wait to lead his entire army there to kill the zombies!

As for the unknown Erha Sanbengzi, Qiao Yi has temporarily put him behind the scenes. If he can't explain it, let's not mention it for now!

"The hunting grounds are a good idea! We must make better use of them in the future!"

Xiao Lifeng affirmed and promised: "Don't worry! I will do my best to help you rebuild R City first!"

Only by making R city watertight and unbreakable can those mutated animals and plants be allowed to play their role in the hunting ground without scruples, and the hunting ground truly reflect its great value!

"Okay uncle, let's advance at the same time. Once the personnel are all there, you can send them directly. Xiao Yi and I will be responsible for exchanging supplies!"

Xiao Huaizhou responded quietly, communicating with his own people saves worry and effort. Everything can be understood easily, and the goal is only for the good of the Xiao family!

At this time, Xiao Qinian said again: "City B has just experienced an infection incident, and the entire slum area is also being rebuilt. There won't be that many building materials, so we have to find another way!"

Xiao Huaizhou listened and nodded clearly: "Yes, I have heard from my second brother about this. It is indeed a problem! I thought about it on the way here. I will collect it in B City first. When we return, we will go around Exchange it at other bases on the way, or collect it in cities that have fallen. As long as you go there, you will definitely gain something!"

"Okay! Very good! That's it! I just have to work hard for you and Xiao Yi!" Xiao Qinian was extremely pleased. He thought of the person he was thinking of. He didn't expect that this child also had plans. Why did he become more and more pleasing to his eyes? !

He glanced at the wounded man nestled on the sofa over there. He was leaning lazily on Si Chengli like an old man. Were his bones also broken? There is really no way to compare with their own son!

Qiao Yi raised his watch high and said, "Grandpa! I don't feel it's hard! On the contrary, I'm very motivated!"

Xiao Huaizhou: "Grandpa, don't worry, I won't let Xiao Yi get tired!"