Chapter 97: Capture Rongan

Yang Lidong didn't expect that after he connected two orders from Young Master Qiao in a short period of time, he would never see his boss and Young Master Qiao show up again!

Especially Qiao Yi's first order, which almost prevented them from going berserk on the spot and daring to plot against their boss. What's the point of ink? Just open up and have a fight!

And Zhang Yuanlong didn't pay much attention to the group of people dug out from the ground at first, so he let people watch with their eyes closed, and then waited for the results of the negotiations upstairs!

But what happened next? Who can tell him what happened? Why did it start with just one order?

It’s really unreliable to let women show up! The conversation fell apart within minutes!

And that Sun Feifei, she slipped up without even noticing! When his third brother came over with a mournful expression on his face, most of his body was corroded by the superpowers released by the big man, so much that no skin was left!

He was screaming in pain here, and couldn't use any strength. He could only run around to avoid the evil attack of that person!

And Zhang Yuanbao didn't bother to cry to his brother to complain. He was accidentally kicked to the chest by Sun Feifei. It took him a long time to get up. Before this person could catch up, he joined in a chaotic fight in a daze!

After a brief shock, Zhang Yuanbao, who was more than half a man tall, stamped his feet on the ground, raised his arms and roared, and instantly transformed into a seven or eight meter tall earth giant. If you don't believe it, you can't hold down a place!

"Can you help me?" Yang Lidong threw a gray water ball in his hand and asked Su Yue loudly. Su Yue had just dealt with Zhang Yuanlong. This earth giant looked like he could handle it better than the boss!

"No need for now! Guard the stairs! Qiao Shaoke said, no one can put them up!"

After Su Yue said these words, he waved the vine in his hand towards the earth giant. He saw that the vine was like a wandering poisonous snake, spiraling up the giant clay foot and quickly wrapping the entire giant in it. !

"Hmph! You don't overestimate your capabilities!" Zhang Yuanbao sprayed out black soil from his mouth and nose, and with his arms full of strength, he broke the vine in full view of everyone, turning it into countless fragments and turning it into powder under his feet.

Not only was Su Yue not in a hurry, he actually laughed triumphantly and started counting down in a low voice: "Three, two, one!"

As soon as he finished speaking, he saw countless vines suddenly sprouting from the earth giant, and they quickly grew and spread using the earth giant as the soil!

"ah!"

Hearing the painful roar coming from the mouth of the earth giant, his big hands began to gather large amounts of grass around his body. He saw that the grass was growing more and more, and his figure was shrinking rapidly. After a while, all the grass was left A little hunchback rolling all over the floor!

"Brother, save me!"

Zhang Yuanlong looked down at his corroded and exposed arm, then looked up at the motionless second floor, and then looked at his third brother who was wailing over there. His heart felt cold. Their brothers were going to be here today!

They all blame that woman, but she wants to provoke such a group of powerful masters. Beauty is a disaster!

Picking up a chair to block the gray water polo coming towards him, Zhang Yuanlong gritted his teeth and rushed straight towards Yang Lidong, who was still gathering his superpowers. He was determined to take someone on his back even if he died!

"Let's die together!"

Yang Lidong really didn't expect that he would dare to rush towards him. Before he could react, he was knocked to the ground by a huge force, almost killing him on the spot!

"Old Yang!"

Su Yue exclaimed when he saw this. He didn't care about Zhang Yuanbao who was still breathing, and rushed towards the crowd!

But before he got there, he stopped suddenly, then quickly raised his hands to cover his mouth and nose!

I saw a cloud of white smoke rising from Zhang Yuanlong's body. Accompanied by bursts of screams was a strong and pungent sour smell. Not long after, the screams stopped abruptly, and they were corroded until only a pair of The skeletal Zhang Yuanlong was pushed aside by Yang Lidong.

"Ahem!"

Yang Lidong slowly climbed up while fanning his palms, then looked at Su Yue and said resentfully: "You don't even want to come over and give me a hand!"

Su Yue took a few steps back, then waved his hands in embarrassment and said in a muffled voice, "I'm not done yet! You're busy!"

After saying that, he turned around to take care of Zhang Yuanbao. Unexpectedly, he stopped again after a few steps. The man had already died, so there was no need for him to take care of him!

The tragic death of the Zhang brothers undoubtedly shocked their group of soldiers and generals. Seeing that they were leaderless, they all wisely surrendered and handed over control of the entire base!

So far, Rongan Base has been successfully captured!

"I wonder what's going on up there? Don't you really need to go up and have a look?" Su Yue still asked Yang Lidong from a distance. The sour smell on his body would probably not go away for a few days!

"How about you go take a look?" Yang Lidong tilted his head and looked upstairs, deliberately teasing Su Yue. If he read correctly, the person who came up behind him was Sun Feifei. Instead of hiding, he went to find their third young master. Don’t know what tricks you want to play?

And Qiao Shaorang's order to take action was issued only after she went up, which is really worrying!

However, when he contacted Qiao Yi's second order, Yang Lidong became confused again. He was not allowed to go upstairs without an order. Could it be that he wanted to vent his anger for the three young masters behind closed doors? But wouldn’t it be better to pull it off and deal with it publicly? What's the matter with not disturbing others? Do we still have to save face for that bad woman Sun Feifei?

Su Yue glanced at him with disgust and said back rudely: "Go ahead and go! There are so many things to do!"

"Hmph! I'm not going, I'm busy too! Besides, it's not our turn to get involved in the affairs of Third Young Master and Young Master Qiao. I'll just arrange for someone to guard the stairs in a while!"

The amount of materials retained at Rongan Base is actually much more than what Sun Feifei said before. There are more than a dozen warehouses that need to be verified. As an adjutant, doesn't he have to worry about waiting for their boss to do it in person? I get excited just thinking about it! So many supplies!

Su Yue was noncommittal. No matter how curious he was, it didn't matter. After arranging people to clear the place, he took people to patrol the park. Such a large place was not secure enough to hide many fish that slipped through the net. He had to take precautions in advance!

Yang Lidong restrained his joy of a great harvest and started the finishing work. He first raised his hand to call Chen Fugui over, and then pointed his big hand towards the stairs and ordered: "Before the Third Young Master gives the order, , no one is allowed upstairs! Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand, Adjutant Yang, no one is allowed to go upstairs without an order!" Chen Fugui accepted the order neatly. His space was full, and there was really no use in going anywhere else. He had the task of guarding the door for the boss and Young Master Qiao. Not bad!

So in the following time, I saw Chen Fugui busy going back and forth. I saw that the stairs of the steel frame structure, which were originally empty and unimpeded, were gradually filled with tables, chairs, benches, iron buckets and other miscellaneous items. Things!

When Yang Lidong looked over again, the corners of his mouth couldn't help but twitch, "Chen Fugui, Chen Fugui!" You can't even go downstairs, let alone go upstairs! Are you planning on letting Third Young Master and Young Master Qiao go downstairs? …

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com