Chapter 65 Decide to go to Fengyang

When the matter finally came to an end, they did not delay any longer. After all, Li Bowen was still injured, and they were afraid that the bullet stuck in the wound would suddenly run away mischievously. It would be a loss if the people who had finally been brought in were left here. Big!

So Qiao Yi hurriedly urged his third brother to quickly send him back to the resting place!

At this time, the atmosphere in the front room was good. Except for a few snoring and taking a lunch break, most of the soldiers were very energetic. There were people sitting around in groups chatting, and there were also pairs of people whispering to each other. The gossips all raised their heads when they saw them coming in.

And when they saw Xiao Huaizhou's glance, they all consciously lowered their heads and went to do whatever they were supposed to do. Their boss meant no courtesy and no disturbance! They all understand!

Yang Lidong came over, nodded slightly and asked, "Third Young Master, have you settled everything?"

"Well, let's take Lao Li to rest first! Let Xiao Liu take care of him!" Xiao Huaizhou ordered calmly, then turned around and pulled Qiao Yi back to their exclusive territory.

Yang Lidong held his chin, looked at Li Bowen, and muttered: "Old Li?"

Li Bowen smiled innocently, nodded generously and said, "That's right, just call me Lao Li from now on, brother!"

What is there to understand? When Yang Lidong heard this, he knew that this was a general picked up by the Third Young Master. Of course, he had to show his face.

So, he raised his big hand, slapped Li Bowen on the shoulder, and spoke boldly: "Okay, Lao Li! We will be brothers from now on!"

Li Bowen: "..." Brother! If I were slapped and disabled by you now, would you still recognize me as your brother?

"Okay, brother!" Li Bowen cried out with the feeling of gritting his teeth!

Sun Feifei in the corner opened her eyes weakly. Even though she knew Xiao Huaizhou was back, she still didn't have the strength to stand up and take a look. In order to perform well just now, she exerted too much force and her power was overdrawn!

Even though she had absorbed the crystal core that Su Yue gave her, she was still dizzy and weak. She bit her lip. She regretted that she shouldn't have treated Li Bowen so carefully. It was normal for a grown man to have some scars. , she had just finished a plastic surgery on him! angry!

Before she could close her eyes again, she saw Yang Lidong walking over with Li Bowen supported, and then naturally arranged him to lie down on the empty seat next to her!

There is no room to draw the black lines on Sun Feifei's head! What? After working on it for a long time, she had cleaned up a patient area with her own hands!

Before she finished complaining secretly, she heard Li Bowen next to him gently thanking him: "Girl! Thank you for helping me heal my injury just now!"

Sun Feifei closed her eyes and ignored him, muttering in her heart, so what if you are cured? Then Xiao Huaizhou still didn't look at her twice!

Then I heard Li Bowen praising excitedly: "Your superpower is really amazing! After you repaired it, the skin is so tender that you can pinch water out of it! Let me tell you, I just graduated from When my mother came out of her womb, her skin wasn’t that good either!”

Hearing this, Sun Feifei almost broke a silver tooth. Didn't this person still have a bullet stuck in his chest? Does having good skin mean you feel better? Can you forget the real pain when you are in a good mood? Brother, you are still seriously injured! Shut up now!

Li Bowen saw him thanking and praising him here, but he didn't respond at all. He smacked his lips. This girl doesn't like to hear good things!

Glancing sideways at Sun Feifei, he withdrew his gaze, avoiding the wound on his chest and crossing his hands. He had better take a rest honestly!

But before closing, he still kindly said to Sun Feifei: "This room is full of soldiers, so you can't sleep well! It's okay, I'm blocking it for you outside, so sleep peacefully!" At least they helped him. Then his temporary role as a flower protector can be considered a reward!

Unexpectedly, when Sun Feifei heard what he said, she opened her eyes in disbelief, and then turned to look at him. She wanted to reply to him, "No!" Thanks! '!

But when she saw Li Bowen's standard sleeping posture, she decisively turned her back to him. What? Her place has become a morgue again! It’s so annoying!

And Yang Lidong and Su Yue came to Xiao Huaizhou again. This time there was an injured person, and they had to re-examine how to arrange the subsequent itinerary.

Yang Lidong didn't dare to let the third young master raise his head to speak, so he consciously pulled Su Yue to sit down together, and then spoke about the situation: "Originally, we were going directly to Rongan Base, but Li Bowen's injury is probably due to insistence. No, the best way now is to go to the nearest Fengyang base first and find a hospital that can perform surgery to remove the bullet from his body first, and then go to Rongan base!"

At this time, Su Yue put forward a different opinion: "Should we consider dividing the troops into two groups? Li Bowen's injury cannot be delayed, but will Sun Feifei's brother be implicated in venting his anger and killing people? If it is because Li Bowen delayed saving her brother, then It's impossible for her to be willing to stay any longer! What do you think, Third Young Master?" Both of them are talented people, it would be a pity to lose both of them!

Xiao Huaizhou has been thinking about this issue since he came back from killing Wang Yufan. Of course, his two capable men are not vegetarians. They have considered everything they can and put forward two feasible plans. However, as for the result, Well! That’s hard to say!

As a non-staff member, Qiao Yi participated in a high-level meeting of their team for the first time. Of course, he was a little excited. He could see him staring eagerly at his third brother, waiting for the leader of the team to make a quick decision!

Seeing Xiao Huaizhou sitting as steady as a clock, he tapped his fingers on his knees twice before looking up at Yang and Su. Youyou said, "Let me explain two points first, and then I will know which of your plans is feasible!"

"First of all, Li Bowen. His injury cannot be delayed. We must go to the nearest Fengyang base, but don't forget one thing. Lei Maosheng, the top leader in Fengyang, plans to kill him. If you go, you must avoid him. We need our own eyes and ears, otherwise it will be a lot of trouble! It’s even harder to say whether the bullet can be taken out!"

Yang Lidong nodded in agreement after hearing this: "Third Young Master is right, this must be considered!"

Qiao Yi poked his third brother with his hand and asked, "What else?"

Xiao Huaizhou knew that he was very curious, so he raised the second point without hesitation: "This second point, we are not going to visit relatives, nor are we going back to our parents' home, whether it is Fengyang or Rongan, let's not talk about it. It is a dragon's pool and a tiger's den, and it is by no means an easy place to get in and out, and the people there are not easy to get along with. To them, one of the people we save is an enemy, and the other is a betrayer. If not, they will fight and fight with each other. With the few manpower we currently have, how much confidence do we have left if the troops are divided into two groups?"

Yang Lidong and Su Yue blurted out almost at the same time: "Not sure!"

Qiao prompter poked his third brother again: "So?" What's the conclusion waiting for you?

Xiao Huaizhou did not answer, but turned to look at him, giving him the final chance to make a decision: "What do you think?"

Qiao Yi curled his lips and replied without any pressure: "It's very simple, of course we all go to Fengyang first!"

After hearing what he said, before Xiao Huaizhou could boast, he heard Yang Lidong across from him suddenly clapped his hands and said excitedly: "I just said, you have to go to Fengyang first!"

But Su Yue still asked in confusion: "Why? Can we just ignore Sun Feifei's brother's life or death?"

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com