Chapter 84 Division of Labor

The second generation Young Master Bing and Young Master Bing Qiao, including the two mini versions of Young Master Bing, were all taken into the space by Qiao Yi under the supervision of Xiao Huaizhou. For no other reason than his third brother said he would have a meeting later.

With outsiders here, how could Third Master Xiao allow Third Master Bing and Master Bing Qiao to serve as free air conditioners for others?

Xiao Huaizhou also used the excuse to go out and call for help, and quietly gave Ji Can several orders, announcing that he owned the portrait rights of Third Young Master Bing and Young Master Bing Qiao. Except for him and Qiao Yi, no one was allowed to use any generation or version of the portrait. Third Young Master Bing and Young Master Bing Qiao need to cool down and relieve themselves from the heat, otherwise military law will be engaged!

So, when Ji Can brought a basin full of ice blades, ice picks, and ice grenades to cool them down, Qiao Yi almost died laughing. Does this prove that he has practiced well?

Xiao Huaizhou glanced at the ice toy and gave Ji Can a look of disdain. You have the nerve to bring out the general grid!

Yang Lidong and Su Yue happened to come over for a small meeting. As soon as they entered the door, they ran to the ice basin. Without saying a word, they grabbed an ice knife with their big hands and stuffed it into their mouths. They started to praise, "Don't say it." After Ji Can’s upgrade, the ice he makes not only looks good, but is also a little sweet, almost like popsicles!”

Seeing this, Qiao Yi secretly felt lucky that he had put away the mini version of himself and his third brother in advance, otherwise what if he was instigated!

Xiao Huaizhou also secretly breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, he hit Ji Can in advance, otherwise what would happen if Bing Xiaoyi was instigated?

They planned to wait until the hottest period at noon before setting off, and they just took this opportunity to study the plan to go to Rongan.

"Tell me! How do you plan to deal with the Zhang brothers? One is a power user and the other is an earth power user. They are both of high levels!"

Xiao Huaizhou put the problem out first, and it was time for his two capable men to use their brains on business.

Yang Lidong chewed a small piece of ice tip, chewed it in his mouth and said: "Strength type, what are you afraid of? We also have several strength type superpowers in our team. If you can't beat one, just attack them all together. It's pure competition." The power is waiting to be torn apart!"

Su Yue frowned, glanced at him sideways, and reminded: "Do you think you are the only one with the most people? Don't forget, there are hundreds of people under them, basically all of them were brought out from Pingdong Prison. There must be many people with super powers who want to use more to defeat the less, so we won’t take advantage!”

"Oh, that's right! We are only about thirty people, which is quite different. We really can't force ourselves! What do you think? How can we defeat this strong man?" Yang Lidong bit the tip of his tongue that was numb with ice. , pushing the question to Captain Su.

Su Yue had already had an idea in mind. He stared straight at Yang Lidong and smiled slightly: "Of course, you can overcome strength with softness!"

After hearing this, Qiao Yi seemed to particularly appreciate this method of using softness to overcome strength, and couldn't help but praise him: "Captain Su has a good idea! I just don't know whose softness should be used to overcome Zhang Yuanlong's strength? Tell me quickly!"

Su Yue's eyes were locked on Yang Lidong, and then he smiled evilly: "Of course it's our Adjutant Yang's softness!"

"Ah? Adjutant Yang?" Qiao Yi looked at Yang Lidong in surprise, and then at his third brother. He didn't seem to know what Yang Lidong's power was!