Chapter 39 It has nothing to do with the Cai family anymore

Ma'er's daughter-in-law pulled the two children and threw herself at Cai Jincheng's feet like a 100-meter sprint. Before anyone could react, she started crying and screaming: "Sir, please help me! Please help me." Let’s just be the three of us!”

These three people appeared quite suddenly. Before anyone knew what was going on, they were already posing for help!

Cai Jincheng took a step back without leaving a trace, looked at the mother and son at his feet with a gloomy face, and asked in a cold voice: "What's going on? Who wants to kill you?"

After hearing his question, Ma Er's wife immediately wiped away her tears, turned around, pointed at Qiao Yi, and accused loudly in a sharp voice: "That's him. Before you guys came, he almost killed us!"

Even though Ma'er's daughter-in-law is an authentic farmer's wife, she is very shrewd in her heart. When Qiao Yi planned to settle the debt with her, she was thinking about a way out, pretending to be crazy, acting stupid, pretending to be pitiful, and even using her children to play emotional cards, but only After one round, she discovered that Qiao Yi didn't do this at all!

As if God was also taking care of the orphans and widows like them, such a large group of people came at the critical moment!

After Qiao Yi came out, she had been secretly taking a look at him for a long time. Especially when she saw Cai Jincheng, she could tell that this was no ordinary person, so she felt that her chance had come.

Knowing that Qiao Yi would not let her off easily, Ma'er's daughter-in-law simply refused to do anything and asked a villain to complain first!

After hearing this, Cai Jincheng glanced at Qiao Yi who was calm and composed, then looked at Ma'er's wife again with cold eyes, and asked her in a deep voice: "You said Qiao Yi wants to kill you?"

Qiao Yi has stayed in the Cai family for more than a year. Even though the two of them have not developed a close relationship, he is still sure of their most basic character. Without any special reasons, Qiao Yi will never embarrass such a woman and child.

"Yes, it's him. He just said that there are zombies nearby, and he wants to drag us three to feed the zombies!" Ma'er's wife said, and started crying again, "If you hadn't come, Maybe we will be eaten by zombies by now! Woohoo~"

"Mom! Woohoo~" The two children also began to play their role and wiped away tears.

Qiao Yi stood aside with the black knife in his arms, watching them play out the love drama with leisurely time, letting them turn himself into a ferocious and murderous bully. Gee, it was quite interesting.

I just don’t know how much Cai Jincheng believes this, and how he plans to deal with it?

"Qiao Yi! How could you do this? Bullying women and children is nothing!"

Zhang Shumian, who had been sulking beside him, suddenly opened his mouth to accuse Qiao Yi. He gave him a moral kidnapping for bullying women and children. In the apocalypse, women and children are vulnerable groups. It is wrong for a grown man like you to yell at women and children to kill them. !

After saying that, he immediately stepped forward to help Ma'er's daughter-in-law up, and comforted them in a gentle voice: "Come on, eldest sister, if you have something to say, our brother Jincheng has the best heart and will definitely make the decision for you!"

"Hey! Okay, we met a good person, thank you!" Ma'er's wife climbed up, quickly pulled her child to stand next to Zhang Shumian, and looked at the tall Cai Jincheng expectantly.

Seeing this, Cai Jincheng couldn't help but frown, and glanced at Zhang Shumian with some displeasure. Even if he was soft-hearted, he shouldn't show up at this time!

And Zhang Shumian is obviously better at acting. The moment Cai Jincheng looked at him, his eyes were full of water, and he said aggrievedly, "Brother Jincheng, I just think they are so pitiful. Please help them!"

What else can Cai Jincheng say? In his eyes, Zhang Shumian's shortcoming is that he is too soft-hearted!

"Hey!" Qiao Yi sighed silently, stabbed the black knife on the ground, put his hand on the handle of the knife and looked at Cai Jincheng with raised eyebrows, "What? Mr. Cai has something to ask?"

The Qiao Yi in front of him was darker and thinner than before, but more energetic. He was carrying a backpack and holding a black knife. He stood there lazily, not defending or arguing, just looking at himself so calmly. Cai Jincheng felt that Qiao Yi has really changed!

"No, I believe you have a reason to do this, but I still hope that for the sake of her and her children, you can leave her a way to live!"

Zhang Shumian interrupted in surprise: "Brother Jincheng, do you believe him without asking him clearly?"

After hearing this, Cai Jincheng patted him on the shoulder to calm him down: "I still know Qiao Yi's character. It's not for us to pay too much attention to this matter, and I believe Qiao Yi won't really ignore those two children. !”

Ma'er's wife listened for a long time and finally learned an important piece of information, "Do you know each other?"

If they had known each other before, wouldn't it be... another act on the road to death?

"Well, we know each other." Cai Jincheng admitted frankly, "You know what you have done. That's all I can do. As for whether Qiao Yi can forgive you, it depends on him. I won't care!"

"Ah?" Ma'er's daughter-in-law looked at Qiao Yi at a loss. After making such a fuss, he must have wanted to kill herself even more!

Then she turned around and took Zhang Shumian's arm, pleading: "Sir, please help me. My child is still young and cannot live without a mother!"

Zhang Shumian looked at her with some embarrassment and said, "Actually, I..." He didn't want to completely offend Cai Jincheng. He just wanted to use the topic to make use of the topic for her. At this moment, he could only choose to shut up.

"A Cheng! What are you doing? Have you arranged your accommodation yet? Your Aunt Xiu and I have been waiting in the car for a long time!"

At this time, a voice sounded, and Xie Chengying and Li Yunxiu walked through the crowd of onlookers.

"Mom!" Cai Jincheng greeted her.

"What have you been busy with? It's been so long..." Xie Chengying said halfway. He looked up and saw Qiao Yi not far away. He suddenly shouted in surprise, "Xiao Yi! Is that you? Xiao Yi?"

When Qiao Yi saw her, his emotions fluctuated instantly. After all, during the more than a year in the Cai family, apart from Mr. Cai, Cai Jincheng's mother treated him well.

"It's me, Auntie! Are you okay?" He quickly calmed down and responded politely.

Xie Chengying was so excited that she almost cried. She stepped forward and looked at him and said, "It's great that you are still alive!"

Qiao Yi curled his lips and said, "Well, good luck, I saved my life."

Hearing this, Cai Jincheng felt inexplicably heavy. If he could save his life in that situation, Qiao Yi must have suffered a lot.

Xie Chengying wiped away her tears and said even more distressedly: "Suffer the child! By the way, we just met, so come back! Come with us to City B!"

Qiao Yi smiled and shook his head, saying calmly: "No, Auntie! I'll go by myself!"

"Why?"

Qiao Yi sighed slightly and replied: "Because I have nothing to do with the Cai family anymore!"

He turned to Cai Jincheng and said solemnly: "Our engagement should have been annulled a long time ago. Why not officially cancel it tonight? From now on, our two families will have nothing to do with each other!"

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com