Chapter 114: Third Young Master Xiao who cheated his second brother

Yang Lidong never expected that their boss would take Young Master Qiao on a pleasant crane trip, watching people up close, admiring the scenery from a distance, and then secretly returned to the space to take a shower and wash up.

After repeated beatings, Qiao Yi, who had been repaired to pieces, was forced to learn a knowledge point, that is, his third brother is really good!

Qiao Shao, who rushed to watch the excitement again, looked lonely. Except for the base door that was patched with iron sheets, Qiao Yi didn't pick up even a scrap of iron.

"These people under your command are really good at..." Qiao Yizheng was about to complain and say something that could be done, but suddenly thought of a word that might be repaired, and hurriedly adjusted his words: "These people under your command are really good at cleaning up the battlefield!"

'Well done' and 'really capable' are synonyms, so be careful when praising someone!

"Just so-so! We can't keep any more here. Let's see if there's anything else we need to take away. Go collect it!"

Xiao Huaizhou made a brief evaluation, and then allowed the little money fan to pick up the leaks, while he recruited Yang Lidong and others to understand the situation.

"Third Young Master! They have more than 500 people here this time. Excluding the dead, there are still more than 300 people who have been locked up in Warehouse No. 5 for supervision. How to deal with them?"

Yang Lidong took the lead in talking about the personnel situation. Including the Zhang family brothers, this is another wave. We can't take them back together to deal with it!

"Many of them are locals from Fengyang. There are quite a few who were tricked by Lei Maosheng into joining the gang. After confirming the situation, there are no culprits who will be released on the spot after we leave Fengyang. The rest are accomplices who work hard for Lei Maosheng. , take it back to the local people for public trial!"

These people are different from the outlaws of the Zhang family brothers. They are not necessarily treacherous and evil in themselves, but they have just chosen the wrong master. In the end of the world, various forces compete with each other, causing death and injury. It is impossible to tell who is right. Who is wrong? The winner just takes the initiative, but does not necessarily have to kill everyone!

"Okay, I'll go implement it right away! Then when should we go over to Fengyang?"

"First send a group of people in disguise. After entering the city, find an opportunity to control the city gate guards. Leave a group of people to deal with the aftermath. The rest will prepare to evacuate. We will set off in two hours!"

"Yes! Third Young Master!"

Just as Yang Lidong agreed, Li Bowen hurried over.

"Third Young Master! Let me lead the team there first!" Li Bowen said a little hastily, with worry and anxiety on his face.

"What's wrong?" Xiao Huaizhou rarely saw Li Bowen's unstable look and concluded that something happened.

"Third Young Master! It's like this. I just asked Lei Maosheng's subordinates and someone said that some of my brothers in Fengyang City have been sent to the research institute by Lei Maosheng!"

Li Bowen explained the reason directly. He had heard of that research institute, but he didn't know what kind of research it was doing. But if it was led by Lei Maosheng, it probably wouldn't do anything good!

"graduate School?"

"Yes, in the previous biological laboratory renovation project, most of the people captured were superpowers. I guess 80% of them were doing superpower research. Third Young Master, let me lead the team! I am familiar with it at least, I promise After taking down the city gate, I will lead people to rescue people!"