Chapter 70 The test questions given by the third brother

Seeing Xiao Huaizhou asking him coldly, Yang Lidong wiped the cold sweat from his head and regretted asking. If they had to solve this problem for him, then he could really just pat his butt and leave.

"Don't worry, Young Master San. I guarantee that she will follow us to Fengyang 100% voluntarily!" After saying this, he began to think about it in his mind, huh? He just said it was 100% voluntary!

Xiao Huaizhou nodded with satisfaction: "Don't reveal it to her before setting off. You can tell her after you get in the car!"

Yang Lidong immediately responded: "Yes, Third Young Master!" That's good, he now has a lot more time to think about the perfect excuse for not showing up!

Xiao Huaizhou thought for a moment and then warned: "There will be bumps on the road. Let Xiao Liu help Li Bowen protect himself, and then prepare some disguise items. Be sure to disguise yourself before getting off the car. Li Bowen went to Fengyang for a short time, so it's not a long time." His head is not small, he must have become familiar at the city gate!" The best way to avoid Lei Maosheng's eyes is to change his appearance. I just don't know if Wang Yufan will never come back. What kind of actions will Lei Maosheng take?

"Understood, I will make arrangements quietly later! Which car should Li Bowen get in?" Yang Lidong was a little ashamed. The third young master had thought of everything they could think of. As an adjutant, he seemed to have lost his IQ and could only be a A nodding machine.

"Let Xiao Liu and Li Bowen get into our business car, and Sun Feifei take the cross-country ride, while you and Su Yue watch! We will take the lead this time! You are the queen!" Xiao Huaizhou made the arrangement without thinking!

However, he quickly added: "You can find an appropriate opportunity to test her again!"

Yang Lidong and Su Yue nodded in agreement. They could finally find an opportunity to make up for the previous loopholes in the investigation. If they could find out some valuable information, they would be able to make up for it, and they wouldn't have to go to the training ground when they return to City B. The third young master has become a sparring partner!

Seeing that all the things that should be paid attention to were taken care of, Xiao Huaizhou waved his hand: "Okay, time is running out, let's make arrangements!"

After they were all busy, Xiao Huaizhou turned around and saw Qiao Yi, who had been silent for a long time. He was leaning on his chin and staring at the two half-melted ice cubes in the iron basin. He couldn't help but look fascinated. Then he rubbed the back of his head and asked softly: "Is there any treasure hidden in this ice cube? You are looking at it so seriously!"

Hearing this, Qiao Yi looked up at his third brother, then poked the corner of the ice cube with his finger, and said with a smile: "Third brother! This ice cube is really good! Can I order more?"

Qiao Yi finally opened his mouth to ask for something. How could Xiao Huaizhou be dissatisfied? He immediately said, "No problem! Tell me! How much do you want?"

Seeing that his third brother agreed so readily, Qiao Yi was not polite and quickly said shamelessly: "Of course, the more, the better! I just don't know how much more your ice superpower can provide now. ?" The ice consumption at noon seems to be a lot. If it is really like Xiao Huaizhou said, the level is not high, then it will not be much!

"Well, that's a question." After hearing what he said, Xiao Huaizhou raised his hand to touch his chin and thought for a moment. Then he quickly looked at Qiao Yi, curled his lips and said with a smile, "Xiao Yi, do you think this is okay? I’ll give you a question, and if you answer it correctly, how many ice cubes do you want, how about I give it to you?”