Chapter 113 Young Master Xiao and the Little Monk

The battlefield is always tragic, with the tongues of fire chewing the bones and blood of the enemy mercilessly, extinguishing angrily until no one can see whether it is ashes or molten iron.

Lei Maosheng, who was once so famous and all-powerful, fell like this!

Li Bowen tightened his fists and let out a long breath. His revenge was finally avenged!

Lei Maosheng's weapons were casual and tricky, and he also had a lot of wounds on his body. Fortunately, most of them were superficial injuries, so he didn't pay much attention to them. After sorting himself out a little, he turned around and thanked Xiao Huaizhou on the top of the warehouse: "Thank you, Third Young Master. Help!"

He and Lei Maosheng fought for a long time. He knew the opponent's strength better than anyone else. With his perseverance, he could even fight to a draw. If the fight continued until the power was exhausted, it would be hard to say who would have the upper hand.

They were in a life-and-death contest, and there was no such thing as fairness. Xiao Huaizhou's attack at this time not only gave him a chance to show off his strength, but also helped him kill his enemy. It was a blessing to kill two birds with one stone!

"Quickly deal with Xiao Xiao's remnants and clean up the battlefield!" Xiao Huaizhou nodded slightly to him and then gave the order. His Xiao Yi felt heartbroken when he saw this. He was probably waiting to go down to pick up rags and look for useful objects. He Someone has to clean it up in advance.

"Old Li! Well done!" Qiao Yi gave him a thumbs up and praised him without hesitation. Lei Maosheng is great, but Li Bowen is not bad either!

"Thank you, Mr. Qiao, I'm going to work!" Li Bowen responded sheepishly, then turned around to help.

Unexpectedly, before Qiao Yi could get his thumb back, he felt a big hand suddenly clasp the tip of his dick from behind, and then heard his third brother come up to him, bite his ear and whisper, "He's good." ,what about me?"

Xiao Huaizhou just thought about it, and it seems that the three words "good job" are really missing in the little notebook written by Qiao Yi. It seems that he has to take practical actions to get his Xiao Yi to supplement it for him!

"What are you doing? There are so many people down there!" He was tickled by his third brother's warm breath. He turned his head to avoid it, and then reached out to break the big hand behind him. Why was his third brother becoming more and more shameless? It’s over!

His third brother quickly responded: "What are you doing? You'll know soon!"

"you……"

Before Qiao Yi could say anything, he was carried up by Xiao Huaizhou and flew straight to the top of the more than 20-meter-high single-girder bridge crane behind the logistics park.

Before he could react, the person was already surrounded by two long arms on a towering support.

"No one can see here! Third brother, let me give you some knowledge. What does it mean to be good!" After saying that, he buried his head to block the words that the person in front of him wanted to say, and taught the knowledge personally. Come with experience.

Qiao Yi hadn't regained his breath yet. He was on the verge of drowning and was receiving artificial respiration from Xiao Huaizhou. He couldn't care less about whether others could see him or not!

At the end, Xiao Huaiqing and I were squeezed into a small forklift. We looked up at the two people flying above our heads. We were so shocked that we opened our mouths. Our eyes followed the mechanical beam bridge in the distance, which was forcefully torn apart by a big hand. Come back.