Chapter 134 Erha can't afford it

On this day, the weather was exceptionally clear, the sky was exceptionally clear, and not even a floating cloud could be seen.

The Qingyu River surges from west to east, and the waves roll forward with the rapids, making a deafening sound, which overlaps with the roars of the zombies gathered on the north bank, forming a soul-stirring wordless song!

At this moment, the Qingyu Bridge is still crowded with zombies crossing the river, and countless footprints extend all the way to the dense forest on the edge of the reserve, where a zombie killing wall composed of various mutated animals and plants is hidden deep there!

There are zombies coming from afar, mutated animals and plants are very happy!

The blue-eyed Erha who is responsible for feeding, in order to seek excitement, has expanded the trapping and killing ground a lot into the mountains, so many mutant plants do not need it for feeding, and they can stretch their necks to eat the zombies in front of them. !

Erha can be said to be lying flat, waiting for zombies from all walks of life to fall into the trap. There are countless zombies attracted every day, and the mutated plants behind are fed by it until they have thick branches, fat leaves, and excessive nutrients!

Shan Lao has given up on taking care of his beard, and just wraps it around his neck a few times, because no matter how smoothly he combs it, it will still be messy when he cleans up the alien species. tidy!

The patience he had accumulated for more than a thousand years was exhausted by this thing!

The heartless little cutie took the crystal core and went to show his credit, but he never came back! He had to stare at this mountain of foodies in person, and he really had no time to spare!

There are more and more zombies, mutated animals and plants are getting more and more high as they eat, and more and more crystal nuclei are piling up behind them. If that brat doesn't come back and put them away, he will use them to pave the road!

Standing on the canopy of the tree, he saw the guy lying on the ground with all four limbs in the air, drying his belly. He curled his lips speechlessly, revealing everything that should be exposed. He was really not ashamed at all!

After these few days of fighting, the husky's original color can no longer be seen, and the hair all over its body is covered with blood and dirt, turning it into a real native dog!

Moreover, these days, it is playing particularly well, and the energy it exudes is even stronger. Just from the number of zombies it attracts, it can be seen that its power is even greater!

No, he has to take control, otherwise the entire Qingyu Peak will be flattened. When that brat comes back and sees the bare mountain forest, he will have to move directly!

Floating onto Erha's belly, he jumped on tiptoes a few times. His round belly rose and fell with his movements, like a giant trampoline.

Erha raised the back of his neck and glared at him with blue eyes, whimpering dissatisfiedly from his mouth, "Woo!" What to do? Why bother it again?

Ever since it discovered this Feng Shui treasure, this white-haired creature that suddenly appeared has been staring at it. From time to time, it would ride on its neck in an attempt to control it and possess it. The most disgusting thing was that it actually dared to use the snake trick with it!

snort! Fortunately, it had no shortage of food, and it was also handsome and stylish. As soon as it appeared on the scene, it fascinated all living beings in the mountain, and with this innate charm, it also became their boss. The more awesome it is, the more awesome it is. Goodbye!