Chapter 78 Three Brothers: Dragon, Tiger and Leopard

The uncle is just an ordinary person. He can't figure out what people are talking about. He just gave a rough summary of the situation he heard from hearsay.

"Not many people seem to know the relationship between Lei Maosheng and the Zhang brothers. The three Zhang brothers never come to Fengyang, but Lei Maosheng often sends people to Rongan to exchange supplies!"

After hearing this, Qiao Yi couldn't help but smacked his lips and sighed: "Originally, we obviously had the strength to take back the logistics park, but we forced away the strongest helper and turned around to do this barter-for-barter business. It seems that this relationship It’s definitely not ordinary!”

The uncle slapped his thigh and echoed: "That's right! Lei Maosheng is already so powerful, I don't know why he is so polite to you?"

"Some people speculate that the two parties may be relatives, while others say that Lei Maosheng may have some information in his hands, or he may have reached some ulterior agreement!"

"Then the three brothers of the Zhang family all have powerful abilities?" Xiao Huaizhou turned his attention to the Zhang brothers. Lei Maosheng behaved like this, probably because he was afraid of their strength.

Sun Feifei once mentioned that two of the three brothers in the Zhang family have superpowers, but her words are no longer credible.

"Yeah! I heard they are all powerful! You may not know that these three brothers were felons serving time in Pingdong Prison before the end of the world. After the end of the world, not only were they fine, but they also awakened their powers. After escaping from the prison, they were like The tiger returned to the mountain and became even more unscrupulous, and later it took over Rongan and became a being that no one dared to mess with!"

Qiao Yi sat on the edge of the bed and soaked his feet while listening to his uncle talking. He didn't realize that the water was getting cold.

"What about superpowers? What superpowers are they?" As soon as he finished asking, he was surprised to find that one of his ankles was grabbed and lifted out of the water. He looked down in surprise and saw him. The third brother is holding a towel to wipe his feet!

"Third brother, I'll do it myself!" Qiao Yi blurted out, reaching out to take the towel in his hand.

"Sit tight! You'll be ready soon!" As Xiao Huaizhou spoke, he put down his foot and then grabbed the other foot. Before he could say anything else, he wiped it dry and stuffed it into the quilt and covered it!

Qiao Yi: ...I seem to be a little unable to take care of myself!

Qiao Yi blushed and palpitated at his third brother's actions. He suddenly remembered that there was an outsider sitting next to him. He was such an adult and it was really shameful for him to let others wipe his feet!

He glanced at the instigator with some shame and anger. Fortunately, he added some hot water to the basin and soaked his feet directly. In the end, as if nothing was wrong, he asked him again: "What kind of weird are they?" able?"

Although the uncle had been here before, he still felt a little embarrassed, but he didn't show it. He just turned his gaze to the red-hot coals. It would be nice to warm your eyes!

Hearing Xiao Huaizhou ask again, he looked away and then slowly said: "Oh, that's it. The boss's name is Zhang Yuanlong. He is a power user with infinite strength and fierceness. I heard that the boss is Zhang Yuanlong. When he stamps his foot, the ground will shake three times, and just standing there can scare away many people!"