Chapter 59 As long as it's the water Qiao Yi gives, it's the most delicious

What does training with speed mean? This little soldier fully proved that a training session can be done quickly and unprepared!

Xiao Huaizhou accidentally made him rush forward. He still had a rare good voice and said, "Report to Third Young Master, there is a situation ahead!" Qiao Yi was completely awakened from his sleep, and he opened his eyes with excitement. He suddenly sat up straight, looking very alert!

Xiao Huaizhou on the side felt distressed and immediately hugged him, patted his back and comforted him: "Don't be afraid, Xiao Yi! It's okay, nothing is wrong!"

In fact, Qiao Yi was not as fragile as he thought. He quickly woke up. Seeing his third brother like this, he became embarrassed and said in a low voice: "Third brother, I'm fine! Didn't I say there is something wrong? Ask me quickly. Ask what’s going on!”

When Xiao Huaizhou heard that he was okay, he let go of him and said warmly: "It's okay! You see, this is the ruffian I mentioned. He was so startled!"

Qiao Yi couldn't help but laugh and said: "Okay, I'm fine, they are still waiting!" After saying that, he secretly complained, he is not a three-year-old child anymore, when did his third brother become so verbose!

Xiao Huaizhou then lowered the car window with confidence, then looked coldly at the bastard who disturbed his little boy's dream, and asked in a deep voice: "What's going on?"

Yang Lidong happened to come out over there. When he saw someone talking to the Third Young Master, he ran over quickly. He was only thinking about staring at Sun Feifei. He forgot to tell him not to go to the Third Young Master for everything! It's easy to be dragged to the training ground when you go back!

"What's wrong?" he asked before he could stand still.

The little soldier didn't know that he had been penalized by his third young master. When he saw Adjutant Yang coming, he was so happy that he said together: "We just found a person in a well in the east. He was seriously injured. He was trapped inside. He was discovered when he heard us passing by and called for help. Now there is a rescue over there, and our captain asked me to come back and report the situation!"

After hearing what he said, Xiao Huaizhou glanced at Yang Lidong and said, "Go over and have a look!"

Yang Lidong immediately responded and ran away with the little soldier.

Qiao Yi touched his chin and murmured softly: "He was thrown into a well in this place. What must have happened?"

Xiao Huaizhou rubbed his head again and said with a doting look on his face: "I've just woken up and it's starting to take a lot of time. We'll find out when they come back! The resting area has been sorted out, get out of the car and go do some activities!"

How could Qiao Yi be unhappy? After riding all the way, he happened to get out of the car and stretch his legs.

The two got out of the car and went straight into the front room without staying in the heat. It was all cleaned up. Except for their own supplies, there were the soldiers who were lying or sitting in the shade to rest.

Seeing them come in, these soldiers stood up and greeted enthusiastically: "Hello, Third Master! Hello, Master Qiao!"

Xiao Huaizhou was not polite to them and just nodded in response. Qiao Yi smiled and waved to say hello to them: "Hello! Thank you for your hard work, everyone!"

Then I saw him asking in a low voice: "Do they all know me?" When they came up, they knew that he was Mr. Qiao, as if they had known him for a long time.

Xiao Huaizhou said calmly: "I know you, but I haven't met you. Su Yue should have said hello just now."

"Oh! So that's it." Qiao Yi touched his chin and suddenly said: "When we meet for the first time, do you think I should give them some gifts? For example, give them some crystal nuclei or something!" He now only has crystals left. Nuclear energy is available, but when I say it, it feels a bit like the daughter-in-law wants to meet her parents, which is weird.

After hearing what he said, a ripple suddenly appeared in Xiao Huaizhou's deep eyes, and then he heard him chuckle: "Don't spoil them, your crystal core will be of great use."

The two of them were lowering their heads and muttering when they were suddenly interrupted by a soft voice: "Brother Xiao! Come and sit here! I've already wiped it clean!"

The two of them followed the sound and saw Sun Feifei standing in a corner holding the corner of her clothes, looking at Xiao Huaizhou coyly.

Qiao Yi looked at the floor under her feet. It was so bright that it could be used as a mirror!

He looked up at his third brother leisurely, "Don't you want to show off this girl's intentions?"

Xiao Huaizhou stared at him in silence for a moment with a paralyzed face. Does your expression mean you want me to come over?

At this moment, Su Yue trotted over with a lot of food in his arms. He guided him sideways and said, "Third Young Master, Young Master Qiao, your resting place is over here. Please come over here!"

Then he turned to Sun Feifei and said: "Feifei, you are a girl and it's just right to rest there. If there is food and water over there, go get it yourself!"

Without waiting for her to react, he turned and walked to the backlit corner on the other side, where a camping mat had been laid out, with an iron basin placed on top of it, with a trace of white gas still coming out of the basin.

Su Yue put the pile of food and water on the mat, then turned to Qiao Yi and said, "I'm away from home and my conditions are limited. I hope Master Qiao doesn't mind!"

When Qiao Yi saw this scene, he was a little flattered. He had never cared so much about him, so he quickly responded: "Captain Su is too polite. In fact, it would be nice to be like you. I have no problem!"

Unexpectedly, Su Yue shook his head like a rattle and grinned: "That's different!" You are the one our Third Young Master finally found, and I feel aggrieved by this, Young Master Qiao! "

After he finished speaking, he raised his head and glanced at his third young master, "You think so, third young master?"

Xiao Huaizhou was naturally very satisfied with his performance and nodded lightly: "Okay, go and do your work!" Some words are enough here. If he continues to say more, he may not say anything else!

He patted Qiao Yi on the shoulder and said softly: "Sit down and have something to eat. It's still early. You can take a nap after eating!"

Of course, Qiao Yi would not be polite to him. He sat down on the edge of the iron basin, covered his face, looked at the ice cubes inside in surprise and asked, "There is still ice!"

"Well, there is an ice superpower named Ji Can among the people accompanying the team. Although the level of the superpower is not high yet, it is more than enough to provide ice cubes once a day at noon for everyone to cool down!"

Xiao Huaizhou sat down and explained slowly, then cast his eyes on a slightly larger iron basin not far away and continued: "Look, those ice cubes can cool down very well if you hold them in your mouth or put them in water." , and the ice cubes of the superpowers are not easy to melt, and can effectively cool down the room, so the soldiers who follow me will not have such a hard life!"

After hearing this, Qiao Yi nodded very convinced. Such a life must be much more comfortable than most people's. He really deserves to be his third brother! We have a lot of talents at our disposal!

Thinking about it, he quietly took out a bottle of rockery water that he had filled earlier from his own space, unscrewed the cap and handed it directly to Xiao Huaizhou's mouth. He stared at him and said softly: "No matter how good the water is, it's not as good as my water. Third brother knows."

Xiao Huaizhou was slightly stunned by his stare, and the bottle of water seemed to contain some kind of semen, which made his Adam's apple roll. He unconsciously moved closer to it. When his lips and tongue touched the sweet coolness, his heartbeat was inexplicable. speed up! He was very sure that no matter what kind of water it was, as long as it was given by Qiao Yi, it would be the best tasting!

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com