Chapter 45: Beat it up with a rake

Hei Ye made full use of his natural advantage as a hunter. As soon as it appeared, it scared away a large number of people, and then eliminated many slower ones. In a short time, the world was completely quiet. When we came down, we could no longer see a living mutant mouse.

The crisis will be over soon!

Everyone was thinking with complicated emotions, is it that simple? They have struggled to hold on for so long, and they are about to be unable to hold on!

Why didn't this giant snake appear earlier?

Qiao Yi waved his hand to call Mr. Hei back, and by the way, he shocked the Cai family again. A giant snake whose top could not be seen when he raised his head shrank into an ordinary little snake in the blink of an eye. This was because he had eaten What makes it possible to mutate like this?

Not having the time to pay attention to other people's looks, Qiao Yi stared at the black snake that climbed onto Xiao Huaizhou's arm and gritted his teeth, "Are you sure you recognize me as your master, Master Hei?" traitor!

Xiao Huaizhou didn't know why Master Hei trusted and relied on him so much, but he was very satisfied with its performance. After all, if it pestered him, he wouldn't pester Qiao Yi!

Thinking of this, he tapped Lord Hei's head a few times with his fingers. Unexpectedly, he straightened his neck and looked like he was enjoying it!

Qiao Yi looked at it speechlessly, and suddenly thought of a question, is Master Hei a boy or a girl? Could it be that he was always wrong?

He thought silently in his mind, Third brother, you are really being targeted by a thousand-year-old snake demon!

After being shocked, Cai Jincheng also regained a lot of strength. He walked up to Qiao Yi and solemnly thanked him: "No matter what, we can get out of trouble, thanks to you and your mutant snake, thank you very much!"

After hearing this, Qiao Yi just smiled indifferently and said politely: "Mr. Cai, you are welcome. After all, I have received favors from the Cai family. Grandpa Cai was very good to me back then, and my aunt also took good care of me. I can't ignore emotions and reasons. Just Consider me repaying the kindness of the Cai family!"

Cai Jincheng was speechless. Qiao Yi remembered how good the Cai family was, but not as good as his. Why? Because I really don’t treat others well! My heart was suddenly filled with inexplicable regret, and I felt so uncomfortable!

At this time, people who had been hiding in the building came out one after another. When they came out, they were so irritated by the mess on the floor and the pungent burnt smell that they frowned and covered their mouths and noses.

Xie Chengying also walked out with Zhang Shumian and her son. The situation outside was terrible, and it was uncomfortable for them to be crowded in with so many people. The atmosphere was extremely tense and depressing. When they knew that the people outside were about to retreat, many people even cried in despair!

She quickly rushed towards Cai Jincheng, who was looking embarrassed, and asked him nervously: "A Cheng, are you okay?"

Cai Jincheng immediately smiled and reassured: "It's okay, Mom, look, the mice have been driven away, we are safe!"

"Well, I understand. When Chen Younian called us out just now, he told us that you have worked hard!" Xie Chengying looked at his son distressedly. He could guess what was going on outside just now without looking at it. The children did their best!

Cai Jincheng turned his attention to Qiao Yi and said to his mother: "Thanks to Qiao Yi's mutant snake, otherwise we would be in danger tonight!"

"Mutant snake? Xiao Yi's mutant snake?" Xie Chengying looked at Qiao Yi in surprise. She didn't look at the situation outside the building, but she knew that all the mice had escaped. Unexpectedly, it was Qiao Yi who came to help!