Chapter 62 Ask them

It is said that before the patrol post of the little soldier was finished, he discovered two situations one after another. Not long after the people here were rescued, they met the people who were looking for people over there!

Of course, if there is a situation, it must be reported immediately. If he hadn't been a speed user with fast legs, how would he have been able to show his face in front of the Third Young Master one after another?

But even he didn't guess that he not only showed his face, but was also firmly remembered!

The comrades all looked at him with envy. Only Yang Lidong had a headache when he saw this kid standing in front of their Third Young Master again. His brain was so full of toes! Can't you tell him, the adjutant, what's going on first?

Gritting his teeth, he hurried over and gave him a shudder without saying a word: "You bastard! Didn't you see that Third Young Master and Young Master Qiao are eating? We can't talk about anything later!" Or come to me directly! talk!

Brother Xiaobing held his head and muttered: "Didn't you say that if there is any situation, you must report it in time?" And their boss is in front of them, so of course they must report to the boss first!

"You are really..." Yang Lidong said and was about to give him a second blow, but he dodged it by tilting his head. He was not smart in the first place, and if he hit him again, he would be knocked stupid.

"Okay, tell me if you have anything to say! Who is here? What do they want to do?"

Xiao Huaizhou asked directly with a paralyzed face. He had left early after finishing his words. They couldn't stop eating and were speechless!

The compressed biscuits were dry and hard and too hard to swallow. Xiao Huaizhou’s precious bottle of water was finally returned to Qiao Yi without a drop left! He is still waiting to ask Qiao Yi for another bottle!

What a coincidence!

Yang Lidong took back his hand and quickly urged him: "Third Young Master asked, so tell me quickly! Don't waste time!"

Brother Xiaobing didn't know what the two bosses were angry about, so he quickly said: "It's a man named Wang Yufan, who said he came from Fengyang Base to find a man named Li Bowen!"

"Oh? Looking for Li Bowen? What a coincidence!" Xiao Huaizhou groaned, then he looked at Yang Lidong and said, "Go over and ask Li Bowen if he knows him or if he has met him?"

Yang Lidong quickly agreed: "Okay, I just don't know if he fell asleep or passed out again?"

"Then wake up!" They couldn't sleep anymore. Li Bowen still wanted to sleep peacefully, but this was not a good thing!

What else could Yang Lidong say? He quickly picked up a bottle of ice-cold water from the ice basin and walked quickly to Li Bowen with Xiao Bingge. Without saying a word, he unscrewed the lid and poured it on his face. That was really cool. The movements are really fast, accurate, ruthless and neat!

And he was thinking silently in his heart, I'm sorry, brother, why did your matter make us, the Third Young Master, unhappy?

Qiao Yi watched Adjutant Yang carrying out the murder, and couldn't help but tremble for Li Bowen! This weather is absolutely sour!