Chapter 183 Confrontation with Hong Shengbo (2)

Hong Shengbo was despised by Qiao Yi twice in a row, and he immediately exploded. He said that what he said was so light, as if he was teasing a child. He was old, so he didn't want to lose face?

The more these three people care, the more he wants to kill him. No matter what important figure he is in the Xiao family, just kill him!

Soon after he said it, the moment Qiao Yi finished speaking, all his powers were activated, and countless metal darts flew towards Qiao Yi and the others. They wanted to escape in such a dense crowd, unless they dug a crack in the ground. !

Xiao Huaizhou's wind blade may not be faster than his darts. He was caught off guard, and it would be too late for the kid to react!

He is not afraid of Xiao Huaiming's plant-type superpowers. No matter how hard the Xanthium striata's thorns are, they can't stop his diamond darts!

No matter how powerful Xiao Lixun is or how good his physique is, he can't be that kid's life-saving shield. He just needs his life!

Ding-ding-ding-ding! Dang-dang-dang! Ding dong! Ding ding!

There was a chaotic sound of metal collision, and a silver flying dragon flew across the air at high speed, blocking his sight and shooting towards the target. However, unexpectedly, it inexplicably gathered and spun when it was about to hit the target!

"Um?"

Hong Shengbo thought he was dazzled, so he widened his eyes and looked carefully, only to see that the darts he had thrown were indeed still hovering in the air and not moving any further!

Applying pressure with both hands, the silver discs rotated faster and more powerfully, but when he was surprised, they all changed directions and all came towards him!

"The evil wind power!"

Hong Shengbo cursed lowly and used his superpower to retract the darts he was getting close to while hiding. It seemed that he really underestimated Xiao Huaizhou. He used the seemingly invisible wind so well that he could use it as a perfect protective shield!

The scene that almost made him lose his breath appeared again, and he saw the boy opposite who was guarded at the back. He smiled at him, then patted Xiao Lixun and Xiao Huaiming on the shoulders, and asked them to sit down on the ground with him!

Then he calmly rummaged through the backpack again, and each person put a bottle of beer in his hand. After thinking about it, he rummaged through it again, and then another ham sausage, and the three of them drank the wine unscrupulously and arrogantly. Come!

The crowd who had been hiding in the distance and watching secretly could not help but sigh for a while when they saw it. They had seen people who were not afraid of death, but they had never seen people who faced danger so freely and freely. How much they respected the person who always stood at the front. trust!

"Third brother! I've kept it for you! Let's fight quickly!"

Qiao Yi waved the beer in his hand towards Xiao Huaizhou, and then smiled at Hong Shengbo: "If you admit defeat, I'll treat you to a drink too!"

"Okay! Come here!"

Xiao Huaizhou smiled back, and then whispered to him: "You can only drink half of the beer!"

"Okay!" Qiao Yi responded happily, thinking that he had to leave half of the ham sausage for his third brother.

Xiao Huaiming: "Second uncle, is the third child laughing?"

Xiao Lixun: "Really? I don't even remember what he looks like when he smiles. Is it useful to ask me?"

"It's too much!"