Chapter 159 Mutated plants eat people

Xiao Huaizhou hugged the people around him with great joy. His Xiao Yi had also grown a lot, and he was able to see things in the long term!

"It is indeed a problem!"

Faced with the overcrowding issue raised by Qiao Yi, Xiao Huaizhou rarely had a serious discussion with him!

He realized this problem after he entered the mountain. The mountain may not really be able to accommodate the people he wants to bring in, and it is impossible for so many people to cram them all into the cave and find another way out. It is imperative!

"Third brother, do you have any ideas?"

"You are the master of Qingyu Peak, and third brother wants to hear your opinion first!"

Xiao Huaizhou threw the question back. He believed that his Xiao Yi already had an idea. Although he said he had questions, he didn't really run out of ideas in his heart. He couldn't wait to come to him. Most likely, he had ideas to share and urgently needed them. It’s just his approval and support!

Xiao Yi also wants to be a flying eagle, so just push him and teach him to fly. He will take care of everything, so what are you afraid of!

"Really? You can help me with whatever I want to do?"

Qiao Yi's eyes really lit up. Since Qingyu Peak is his territory, he has the right to decide how to develop it. With the support of his third brother, are he still afraid that he can't do it?

"Listen, as long as Xiao Yi wants it, Third Brother will definitely help you achieve it no matter what!"

He doesn’t want the stars and the moon, or the crystal core and wealth. His Xiao Yi just wants to settle down with the people he cares about. How could he not agree?

After receiving his third brother's promise, Qiao Yi no longer had any worries. He raised his hand and pointed towards R City in the north, and said proudly: "I want my Qingyu Peak base to expand there! Third brother! I want R city! Can you afford it?"

Hearing this, Xiao Huaizhou looked in the direction of his finger. The whole city that he couldn't see clearly seemed to come to his mind at once. There were countless high-rise buildings, countless roads and alleys, and the whole city seemed to be all at once. The child is back to life!

The city that was destroyed by the doomsday was washed clean in an instant, and what gave it life again was Qiao Yi's good wish. He hoped that he could be blessed there, so that those who followed him could truly survive in this terrible apocalypse. Get some peace!

"You want it! Third brother can afford it!"

Xiao Huaizhou held Qiao Yi's hand and intertwined his fingers. If he wants a city, then give him a city. If he wants a world, then give him a world!

He promised that after R City is cleared out, no more zombies will be released!

"Okay! I believe in Third Brother! Then we've settled!"

After Qiao Yi finished speaking, he suddenly felt that the burden on his shoulders was much lighter. As expected, with his third brother to share with him, everything would become easier, just open your mouth and ask for it!

This matter has been settled for the time being. R City must be taken over, but there is no rush. The current construction plan still cannot be disrupted. The base camp of Qingyu Peak Base must be consolidated first!

Qiao Yigang was about to take his third brother into the space to see the harvest scene, and he turned in a free labor force to help him harvest the crops, but unexpectedly he was stopped by a sharp and sharp whistle!