Chapter 130 Ending after the war

Xiao Huaiqing shyly attributed the unexpected rescue to his last prayer. The words "God is coming to help" made Xiao Huaizhou silently give him a look.

Xiao Huaizhou looked at him silently, why are you so embarrassed to say this? It would be better to ask him to beg for a child for you than to ask him to pray to God!

"Excuse me, young masters. Let's see how tired you are after a hard night carrying people on your back! Why don't you leave me in my car and rest!"

Qin Ye, who had just fallen from the altar and became someone else's son, suggested in a humble voice, then raised his hand and pointed at the military vehicle parked in the open space not far away, "Look at my consideration!"

"Need not!"

Unexpectedly, the two brothers rejected his proposal without thinking. They said the same thing and even the tone was very similar.

"Su Yue! Prepare the car!"

"Liu Dashan! Prepare the car!"

The two brothers said in unison again, which made Su Yue and Liu Dashan next to them tremble. Didn't they just say they didn't need a car?

"Yes, right away!"

Su Yue didn't dare to talk nonsense, so he took Liu Dashan and asked someone to drive.

"What? They two still recognize the bed?"

Qin Ye touched his chin and looked around, what kind of trick did the Xiao brothers do?

"No trouble!"

The two Xiaos attacked him at the same time without any politeness.

Everyone evacuated the battlefield immediately as ordered, and all that was left was meticulous cleaning up work.

When it was determined that there were no hidden dangers, the people who got a breather returned to the battlefield to collect the crystal cores, which were the spoils of war.

The harvested crystal cores were gathered together, and designated personnel were assigned to count and classify them. The crystal cores would be distributed to everyone involved in the Battle of the Acropolis after the situation completely calmed down!

The burning and burying of zombie body parts can only be done slowly. After all, there are too many and it will take a lot of time to process!

All the survivors in Fengyang City also spent a sleepless night!

When cheers of victory rang out outside the city, and when the alarm sounded that the crisis was over, people hiding everywhere came out of the shelters one after another, crying with joy.

It’s not easy to survive in this apocalyptic world!

Among them, there was one person who cried the most heartbrokenly. She was Mrs. Lei Zhu Yongwei.

She was secretly grateful to have obtained a small amount of wealth. As long as she found an opportunity to sneak out of the city and go to any base, she would have no worries about food and clothing.

But, damn it!

The city gate is guarded by those outsiders and cannot be let through!

And her younger brother who said he was going to find out the news was also missing. There were strangers in the donkey shed that she didn’t know!

She wondered if her brother had sold the donkey shed and escaped early!

For a moment, she was confused and had no direction. Night came and the weather became cold. As soon as she arrived helplessly at a small, remote hotel, the alarm rang!