Chapter 63 Wang Yufan's purpose of coming

Thanks to the soldier's long arms, otherwise Wang Yufan really wouldn't have seen the black business car driving slowly at the end of the road.

This made Wang Yufan puzzled. It was obviously just a one-sentence matter, but he could still send someone to answer it? I don’t even believe that he has such a great reputation!

wrong! It’s Li Bowen! Li Bowen is indeed still alive!

Quickly suppressing the turbulent waves in his heart, Wang Yufan regrouped his emotions and waited eagerly for the car to slowly approach. He said, how could those people succeed so easily?

As his thoughts surged, the car stopped not far away.

Just as he was about to move over, he saw two people getting out of the car first. One was a tall and handsome soldier, and the other was a slightly slim and handsome guy. These two people were naturally none other than Xiao Huaizhou and Qiao Yi!

Wang Yufan thought for a while, but walked over first and greeted politely: "Hello! Are you...?"

He saw Xiao Huaizhou looking at him with his eyelids raised, and said coldly: "Are you looking for Li Bowen?"

Wang Yufan came here under the pretense of looking for someone, so of course he had to admit it: "Yes, I came to see our Captain Li. He led people to hunt zombies near here last night and did not return. The people who returned said that he was Zombies...hey!"

"If it's true, then our leader will be in such a miserable state! Woohoo~!"

As he spoke, he couldn't hide his grief and choked up. After he tried to control his emotions, he continued: "However, our leader is such a powerful person, I don't believe that he died like that! You know him, Is he still alive? Is he here with you?"

Qiao Yi didn't expect this man to shed tears so easily. He smacked his lips secretly. His emotions were in place, but he still seemed to lack sincerity!

"Third brother, I'm hot!" Qiao Yi interrupted unceremoniously. He didn't want to stand in the sun and watch someone perform a tragic drama during the hottest time of the day, and he didn't want to turn into a red face.

"Okay, right away." Xiao Huaizhou first comforted his Xiao Yi, then pointed to the commercial car with his chin and said to Wang Yufan: "He is in the car and is about to die. If you have anything to say, hurry up and say it!"

After saying that, without waiting for Wang Yufan to say anything else, he took Qiao Yi to the shade not far away and waited.

As soon as Qiao Yi stood still, a cool breeze immediately surrounded him, and the unbearable sweltering heat dissipated a lot.

Qiao Yi tilted his head and looked at his third brother cheerfully, and said playfully: "Third brother, you are so kind!" Whether it's superpowers, defense, offense, and being able to be a fan when nothing happens, the main thing is that you can Create cool breeze!

Hearing this, Xiao Huaizhou's deep eyes flashed, and then he stared at him for a moment and said leisurely: "What's the matter? Third brother will always be good to you in the future!" I will be good to you all my life!

"Yes!" Of course Qiao Yi hoped that his third brother would always be nice to him. He nodded decisively in agreement, and then said politely: "I will always be nice to third brother!"

After hearing what he said, Xiao turned his eyes to the business car with great joy, where the conversation had already begun...

At the same time, in the back seat of the business car, Li Bowen was leaning very weakly on the back of the chair, looking out of breath at Wang Yufan who was sitting next to him.

"How did you find it?"

Wang Yufan looked at him carefully several times since he got in the car. He was covered with thick gauze everywhere, and there was bright red blood smearing on his chest. He was seriously injured at first glance!

"Captain, why are you injured like this? Are you okay?" Wang Yufan asked distressedly, but the worry in his eyes did not reach his eyes. He was a little surprised. This man is really destined to survive. He is still injured like this. Until now, I am right that I have not underestimated him!

I heard Li Bowen say in great frustration: "I can't do it anymore! If you come a little later, I'm afraid you won't be able to see me!"

He stopped to take a breath, raised his eyes and looked directly at him, and then continued: "But shouldn't you know best why I was injured like this?"

As soon as he said these words, he undoubtedly aroused the suppressed waves in Wang Yufan's heart.

He suddenly changed his expression and stared straight at Li Bowen. He felt aggrieved and confused and asked him: "Captain! What do you mean by this? Do you doubt me?"

Li Bowen put his fist to his lips, coughed slightly, and chuckled: "Shouldn't I doubt you?"

Hearing this, Wang Yufan rolled his eyes, then changed his tone and said with a serious face: "Captain, please speak clearly. I have been with you for so many years, and you still doubt me. This is too hurtful." It’s popular!”

Seeing his appearance, Li Bowen just shook his head slightly and sighed softly: "Hey! It's just because you have been with me the longest and I trust you the most that I finally fell into your hands!"

He didn't let Wang Yufan speak, and continued: "Yu Fan! After leaving Ark Base, our life is indeed not as good as before! Many capable brothers have been poached by Lei Maosheng. It's understandable! Who? I don’t want to live a better life in this apocalypse, so I don’t force anyone to leave! But there are still many brothers who voluntarily stay, and I can’t abandon them to become Lei Maosheng’s lackeys!”

While he paused to take a breath, Wang Yufan rushed to speak: "Captain, you are so stupid! What's wrong with working under the lord of a city? You have to stay and live such a miserable life. You don't owe them anything. , it’s not worth it at all!”

Li Bowen nodded in agreement: "You are right to think so. I agree very much, but I really disagree with Lei Maosheng's behavior and behavior. Don't forget, before we become zombies, we are still human beings! We shouldn't be human beings You’ve lost your humanity!”

Wang Yufan frowned and stared at him, incredulously saying: "You said it was the end of the world, and it's good to be alive. Do you care whether he has humanity or not? Isn't it good to live well? If you hadn't cheated on Lei Maosheng several times, you would have Did you end up like this? Ah? Captain! What are you still clinging to when death is imminent?"

"Ha! What I'm obsessed with is that it's not in vain to be born as a human being, and it's not morally wrong to be a ghost after death!" Li Bowen said with a bitter smile, and then he looked at Wang Yufan and said warmly: "Yu Fan! In fact, I saw I'm really happy that you can stay with me. I thought maybe you would be the one staying with me in the end, but I never thought..."

"So, you, you guessed it was me a long time ago?" He said so, so there was no need for Wang Yufan to hide what he did, but what if he guessed it? It’s not like he’s going to die!

"Well, the people who came out last night were all specially arranged by you! Although you didn't leave, you followed Lei Maosheng in the end!" Li Bowen paused again, and then continued: "I still paid attention. , some of the people who followed you last night have been whispering to you a lot these past few days, and to my surprise, they were actually studying how to get rid of me for Lei Maosheng!"

"But in the end, I still let you breathe!" Wang Yufan said in a sinister voice. Since he has pointed it out, it doesn't matter whether he admits it or not. The key is to completely solve this trouble for Lei Maosheng!

Thinking of this, Wang Yufan turned slightly to block the sight of those outside, quietly took out a dagger from his waist, and then stabbed Li Bowen straight into the chest, while saying viciously: "So, You...go die now!"

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com