Chapter 106 The impatient Lei Maosheng

Inside Lei Maosheng's mansion in Fengyang City.

The spacious and messy room was full of love and affection. After a burst of fierce voices, everything finally returned to calm. With a long breath, Lei Maosheng turned over and frowned at the woman next to him who was covered in marks. , beautiful is beautiful, but compared with that Sun Shanshan, she is far behind!

"After cleaning up, leave immediately. Those things on the table are for you!"

Lei Maosheng said a word, put on his nightgown and went downstairs. His men had been waiting for a while to report the situation.

"City Lord, how are you? That girl is pretty good, isn't she!" When his subordinates saw him, they immediately nodded and bowed in greeting, taking the opportunity to see if the beauty they had tried their best to find was pleasing to the City Lord.

"You have your heart, but you can't compare to that woman Rongan!" Lei Maosheng rubbed his chin, then took out a cigarette from the cigarette case on the coffee table and held it in his mouth.

The subordinate quickly picked up the lighter and lit a cigarette for him, and then he said to please: "That's natural. Looking at the entire Fengyang City, there is no one who can compare with Miss Sun. Isn't it because she can't always come to accompany you?" , you can relieve your boredom! I will find you a better one next time!"

"Speaking of Rongan, haven't the people we sent to spy come back yet? Sun Shanshan took the people away and made no noise?"

Lei Maosheng would go to Rongan Base to exchange some supplies from time to time, so he caught Sun Shanshan's eyes when he went back and forth. The lord of a city was also a strong man with supernatural powers. He could coax people, which was naturally a big help.

Therefore, Sun Shanshan used the charm power on Lei Maosheng without any hesitation. As long as a man is obedient, she doesn't care what she pays.

In order to better control Lei Maosheng, Sun Shanshan would also go to Fengyang to have a private meeting with him, and use the relationship between the two to gain some benefits for herself.

Lei Maosheng also knew that Sun Shanshan had a sister with healing powers, but he did not know that the two were twin sisters. Every time he went to Rongan Base and wanted to meet, he was rudely rejected by the Zhang brothers, which hindered him. For the sake of face, he could only not mention it for the time being.

So until now, Lei Maosheng thought that it was Sun Shanshan who failed to pass through the city gate last time. Feeling that he was ignored, he was unwilling to send someone to follow him quietly. It has been two or three days and he has not yet entered. Coming back with news really made him anxious.

"City Lord, please wait a moment. I have already arranged for someone to respond. You also know that the Zhang brothers have been guarding us. It will not be easy to find out something!"

"Hmph! If I hadn't stopped me for Shanshan's sake, they would have been fooled by that boy named Qin, and he dared to put on airs with me! Sooner or later, I'll let them look good!"

Thinking of the three brothers of the Zhang family, Lei Maosheng was filled with resentment. If they hadn't caught up with the apocalypse, they would have been shot long ago. How could they still have the life to occupy those materials and his beauty in Rongan?