Chapter 88 The Erha that gives Mr. Shan a headache

In just a few days, R City has completely turned into a gathering place for zombies. Hundreds of thousands of zombies poured in from the west, north and east, swarming all the way to the south, and finally stayed on the bank of the Qingyu River. , Wangnan roared!

On the Qingyu Bridge, the zombie army heading south, led by high-level zombies, continuously crossed the Qingyu River and plunged into the jungle on the outer edge of the Qingyu Peak Nature Reserve, where a massive hunting battle began!

Ho ho ho!

Hahaha!

The zombies relied on their keen sense of smell to go deeper. The thorns and weeds were unconsciously trampled into the soil. The low bushes were also flattened by them as if they were indifferent. Nothing could be seen in a large outer area. They are an eyesore, but there is a flowing energy that deeply attracts them. Don't step back, stop here!

Wow! Wow!

There was a noise of falling leaves and branches from the deep forest, followed by a slight tremor on the ground.

The zombies became restless together and looked towards the source of the sound. The energy that attracted them was approaching!

Soon, after a violent noise, there was a loud howl: "Ouch!"

At the same time, the layers of forest were suddenly broken open, and a giant animal more than four meters high swooped over, plunged into the pile of zombies, and began to bite madly, and all the zombies bitten by its big mouth And all of them were thrown high into the air and then violently thrown towards the dense forest behind them!

The crowded zombies obviously had no appetite for it, but they still couldn't resist the passion of its energy. They fearlessly surrounded it, but were bitten and thrown away by it as if they were defenseless! One after another, one after another!

This is indeed a hunting war, and the objects being hunted are the zombies who are relentless and deliberately attracted!

As for the hunter, he is the giant mutant husky that is more than four meters tall, with a pair of big blue eyes and three fires on his forehead!

You can see it wagging its thick big tail, rushing left and right among the zombies excitedly, jumping up and down, biting a big head and throwing it as hard as it can, as far as it can!

After running around for a few times, there were only a few zombies left from the batch of zombies that had just arrived!

The jungle behind it was even more lively. A row of mutated plants opened their mouths one after another, like baby birds waiting to be fed. After receiving the zombies falling from the sky, they happily swallowed them in one gulp, and then opened their mouths again. Waiting for the next one to land!

The giant mutated mushroom shook its round canopy, the gorgeous Rafflesia opened its mouth gracelessly, and even the pitcher plants were extremely excited to eat, shaking their bodies happily.

The tall mutated pine stretched out countless roots from the ground, rolling the fallen zombies into the soil as nourishment. There were also a few gray mutated wolves standing by whimpering, specializing in biting the fish that still had the ability to move...

And not far away, on the mountainside, Shan Lao, with a head of fried hair, was angrily sitting on the top of Hei Ye's head, trimming his nearly knotted beard!

Looking up at the chaos at the bottom of the mountain with a headache, he knocked Master Hei on the head with his heel and warned: "Little cutie, let me tell you, you must not tell the brat about this!" The housekeeper saw this. Come on, shame on you!