Chapter 169 News about the Xiao family is coming

The very next day when Qiao Yi was worried about the shortage of manpower, the first batch of support from the Xiao family arrived!

Xiao Huaiqing ran away without a trace before he even got out of the car. Along the way, he was so tortured by Mr. Xiao's bad words that he couldn't bear it!

There is only one central idea that Young Master Xiao wants to express. He has been kissed and his parents have met him. He is already determined to be his, so let him accept his fate and say goodbye to the Buddha as soon as possible so that they can get married!

He just brainwashed him like a repeater. The noise made his brain hurt, and he didn't give him a chance to think about it at all. He didn't express his love for himself like this!

Also, he didn't forget Mrs. Xiao's livid face and shaky body when she came out of the General's Mansion. If she met her parents, she was really deliberately trying to attract hatred for him!

No matter what, let's find Qiao Yi first. Maybe we can help him persuade his second brother to get rid of him!

There was really nothing he could do against Xiao Huaiqing. He couldn't talk or beat him. Once he came into close contact, he was easily kissed. He simply lost his temper!

And Xiao Huaiqing had no time to tease anyone. When he saw him running up a mountain road with people moving around, he didn't chase him. After loudly telling him to pay attention to his safety, he turned his attention to the scene in front of him!

Looking at the busy construction site in front of him, he almost doubted his life!

How many days have they been apart?

The construction of Qingyu Peak Base is now in full swing and on the right track!

The bridge on the right is completely renovated, and the foundation of the warehouse on the left has been laid!

The spacious and huge square is filled with a variety of building materials and supplies. Workers of different types of work shuttle among them, busy non-stop!

"Second Young Master! You are here!"

Yang Lidong wiped his sweat and ran over. When he saw the long line of transport convoys following Xiao Huaiqing, his face immediately lit up with joy. This was the support of the Xiao family!

"Well, let's see where the vehicles are parked, right? This batch is thirty-five trucks, and they bring almost more than five hundred people with them! An hour later, the second batch of fifty trucks came, led by Liu Dashan. , there are almost more than five hundred people, and more than half of them are superpowers! I think you are using them now!"

Xiao Huaiqing turned around and looked at the convoy and told him the general situation. The people he brought were all carefully selected by his family. In addition to superpowers, there were also specialized engineering battalions and some technical talents. They were definitely all bases. Build much-needed power!

"So many? That's great! Second Young Master, please rest for a while. I'll take them there to settle them down, and then I'll take you up the mountain!"

Yang Lidong hurriedly agreed, gesturing to the leading vehicle with a wave of his hand, and soon directed them to continue driving west. There was still plenty of open space there, and it was convenient to dump things into the mountains.

"Okay, I'll take a look around here! By the way, Chen Fugui and Bai Xiangzong are in the car. Find them later and see if there are any supplies in their space that are urgently needed here. Let them take them out directly!"

Xiao Huaiqing almost forgot about the two big treasures. In order to hide from others, they didn't dare to fill the car too full with supplies. A large part of them was brought out by the space superpowers!