Chapter 160 Confrontation on the Spot

First, there were people like Zhang Shumian and Liu Mingjia who secretly plotted against him, and then there were the Ma family who openly framed him. They had made Qiao Yi suffer enough and learned a lesson. Now, someone was tampering with him under his nose, even in front of him. How could Qiao Yi endure this random arrangement of his own?

If he can build his own base and cause others to cause chaos, then his life will be in vain again!

Looking at the woman who was sitting on the ground acting recklessly, Qiao Yi's expression turned sinister. They knew how to pick, and what fell out of their arms were all third-order crystal nuclei. They were really picking up the most valuable bargains!

When the young man saw who was coming, his face changed with fright. However, thinking of his father, he still had the courage to cry and plead: "Third Young Master! Young Master Qiao! Please save my dad first!"

"It's too late! Give up!"

Qiao Yi glanced at the young man and replied coldly, it has been a while since the incident happened. This time is enough for Rafflesia to digest dozens of zombies, not to mention that it will not leave alive those who want to steal. !

And the woman cried for a long time without calling for help, but was scolded by such a young man. How could she be willing to do so?

Just when she was about to have an attack, she heard his son call the speaker Mr. Qiao, and then she realized that this young man was the legendary boss of the base. She was on the receiving end of someone else's gun!

Knowing that something was wrong, when he asked what he was doing here, the woman didn't dare to admit it, so she could only bite the bullet and make trouble unreasonably: "Young man, please don't talk nonsense! We didn't do anything, we just went down the mountain to get some fresh air. , I walked here in a hesitation, and no one noticed the warning! Those monsters bite people when they open their mouths! My boss was a little slow to react and was swallowed by it! Your warnings are of no use at all. Well!"

Hearing what she said so confidently, Qiao Yi snorted, "Oh? Is that so? Then I have to ask my mutant plants carefully to see if they bite and eat people for no reason, or if you did something to order them. What’s unpleasant about them?”

"Ask them?"

The woman wiped her tears, shook off her son's pull and stood up, "Young man! No matter how big an official you are, you can't deceive others! I believe they eat people and zombies. If you ask them, you can answer me." I don’t believe it!”

After she finished speaking, she turned to look at the crowd and shouted loudly: "Did everyone hear it? This young man didn't go to save people, but instead he talked nonsense here. He also said he could ask questions about plants. Do you believe it?"

"Yes! If they can talk, let them be released!" Those people quickly agreed.

"At first glance, it's just a big lie!"

"Is it useful to say this? Can people be saved?"

"Didn't the official say he couldn't be saved? Who would dare to save him?"

"Shut up, that's the leader of this base! Don't you want to live?"

Hearing everyone's discussion, a dark look flashed in Xiao Huaizhou's eyes. Xiao Yi, who dared to question him, cannot keep these people!

"Can you please tell me what to say, and you guys can take a look! But I said it before, if my mutated plants tell the truth, you will have to pay the price for what you have done, do you understand?"