Chapter 135 Determined to practice

When Shan Lao finally got his wish and returned to the tree crown where he rested, he noticed the weak fluctuations in the black jade energy. He nodded with joy. The brat finally started to try to control the black jade energy!

After tracing the traces of use, Shan Lao sighed helplessly. The stupid method made the brat tired and exhausted!

This one or two is really not a worry!

Looking down at the big guy under the big tree who was shouting loudly, Shanlao turned around and disappeared.

So when Qiao Yi was awakened from his dream, he found that he had entered the space, and Shan Lao was lying on his side on the big bed covered with red quilts, leaning on his head with one hand, looking at him with a smile.

"Old man! You're back! I'm looking for you!"

Qiao Yi didn't bother to ask him about Qingyu Peak. Yang Lidong's life was at stake. Before he fell asleep, he could clearly see that the blue-gray color on his arm was still there. This proved that his method failed and the zombie virus was still there!

"How dare you say that! If I don't come back, you will have to torture yourself to death!"

Shan Lao lay there motionless, not caring about his anxiety at all. Instead, he glanced at the large piles of crystal core mountains, tut tut! He has saved so little for so long. If he doesn't help him, he will really die of poverty!

"Old man, you know what I did, right? Can black jade get rid of the zombie virus? I tried it, but it doesn't seem to work! Do you have any idea? Tell me quickly! Human life is at stake!"

Qiao Yi knew that he didn't come back to make sarcastic remarks. If nothing had happened, he would have gone to catch up on his sleep. How could he be waiting for him here!

"You brat, I have never experienced such an apocalypse, nor have I encountered such a virus. You can only see for yourself whether black jade can eliminate zombie viruses. I came back just to tell you that the wrong method is exhausting! I can I don’t want Black Jade to have to change its master again before the seal is released!”

"Of course I know the method is wrong, and no one taught me! But things are urgent, and no matter how stupid the method is, I have to try it! But it still didn't work!"

Qiao Yi pursed his lips and said, feeling full of frustration in his heart. He was working non-stop on all kinds of things. He really didn't put his mind on the study of black jade. Yang Lidong's incident was a wake-up call. If you have a treasure in your hands, make the most of it!

In the crisis-ridden apocalypse, danger comes at any time. This time it is Yang Lidong. But next time, it may be an important person around him. He can no longer be so passive!

"Who said it didn't work! Isn't that guy dead? What else do you want? Just let him become an immortal?"

Shan Lao gritted his teeth when he saw his appearance. You must have the energy to fight even to the death and refuse to admit defeat. Otherwise, how will you deal with that shameless foreign dog when you return to Qingyu Peak?

But Qiao Yi's eyes lit up, and he heard the key information from his words. His method was successful, and Yang Lidong was indeed saved!

"How do you confirm that it's successful? Even though the arm is still blue-grey, there is still a possibility of continuing to transform into a zombie!"

"I can't tell you the specifics. Anyway, judging from the energy trajectory you used, after several large cycles, there are no more unnecessary impurities in his body! As for the gray on his arms, in my opinion, it's nothing The virus remains!”