Chapter 137 Prepare to leave Fengyang

As soon as Qiao Yi fell asleep, a day and two nights passed. When he woke up completely, his overall condition was surprisingly good!

Not only was he full of energy, but his whole body was full of strength. If his third brother hadn't stopped him and asked him to fill his stomach first, he would have wanted to go out for a ten-kilometer cross-country run right away!

Stretching his hands and feet, he thought about it for a moment. It should be that when he used the black jade, his body was also purified and his physique was greatly improved.

Really good stuff!

"Where's Yang Lidong?"

Qiao Yi drank half a bowl of porridge in one go, gnawed on the buns and asked his third brother, 48 hours had passed long ago, and his third brother's expression was normal, so it must be a good result.

Although Shan Lao also said that he was fine, he still had to take a look for himself. He also felt that it was necessary to study further what was going on with the gray on his arm.

"It's okay. I'll go out to do my work after the observation period!" Xiao Huaizhou raised his hand to wipe off the rice grains stuck to the corners of his lips, then raised his eyes to look at him and spoke solemnly: "You saved him... Life, thank you!”

When all of them were helpless and had almost no hope, his Xiao Yi was like a beam of light, pulling everyone back from the edge of darkness.

What a little lucky star for him!

"Third brother, why are you talking about this! I was in a hurry and went to the doctor indiscriminately. Fortunately, Adjutant Yang's injury was not seriously injured and the infection was slow. Otherwise, even gods would not be able to save him!"

Qiao Yi's cheeks were bulging, and he was chewing the buns while talking. He did all this voluntarily, not to make his third brother appreciate him.

"Well, he is very lucky!" He was so lucky that he stepped into the gate of hell, and was pulled back to the earth by his little lucky star.

"Speaking of which, he also became my test subject. I just don't have anywhere to try the black jade energy, so the opportunity has come!"

Speaking of black jade, Qiao Yi completely put down eating and drinking and spoke seriously, "Third brother, the energy of black jade is too powerful. I have decided to practice hard. Only by practicing hard and mastering the correct method can I help more people." I want to help people!”

"Practice?"

"Yes, after noticing my abnormality, Shan Lao came back and told me that as long as I practice well, I won't be so adventurous and passive!"

Qiao Yi told the truth, but he quickly sighed helplessly and said: "However, I still have to ask him how to practice!"

The irresponsible bad old man seems to have come back just to see if he has been tortured to death, and to tease him a few times. This matter is not over!

"There's no rush, let's get some rest first!"

From the current point of view, black jade does have the energy to purify zombie viruses, but it may also be related to Yang Lidong's mutant power. Maybe it happens to be some wonderful chemical reaction between the two. This is not the case. Conclusion.

But regardless of whether Yang Lidong is a special case or not, this is indeed an excellent signal!

Since Xiao Yi is the Lord of Black Jade, it will naturally be of great benefit to him to master the cultivation method as soon as possible. At least he will no longer be afraid of the zombie virus infection. This is enough!