Chapter 149 Dungeon

The abandoned mine to the west of R City occupies a vast area. It was heavily developed when the mine was booming. The entire mining area is a huge sunken basin, and there are no bases around it. It can be used as a specialized zombie hunting ground!

In this way, the zombies gathered in R city can be diverted in batches and slowly eliminated, achieving the purpose of cleaning up the door without delaying the hunting of crystal cores. It can be said that it kills two birds with one stone!

Moreover, if there is another wave of zombies, and there are Sanbenzi around, they can probably lead them to the mines, where their people can go there to hunt them down, obtain crystal cores for training, and at the same time, they can also use this to train their troops. There are many benefits!

As a key link, Xiao Huaizhou is confident that he can control Sanbenzi. Hei Ye can also cooperate with the zombies to save the crystal core, but the productivity is much worse than it is now. Besides, it would be a pity not to make good use of so many mutant plants. Got it!

The problem now is those mutated plants. If people move living trees to death, these mutated plants may not be able to escape this natural law!

But if something happens, maybe this can be realized?

Thinking of this, he naturally put his hope in Shan Lao! So, I asked directly!

After hearing this, Mr. Shan naturally understood his plan. He could transfer the risks and ensure vested interests. He had a long-term vision and was a man who wanted to do big things!

After thinking for a moment, Shan Lao replied with regret: "The magic circle is limited, and the mutated plants cannot leave for the time being. However, the mutated animals can be released, but they cannot stay outside for a long time!"

"What can you say?"

"They are no longer extraordinary creatures. If they escape from the magic circle without being controlled, what might happen! Moreover, it is more likely that they are unwilling to leave at all. After all, they have already adapted to the environment here. Sometimes, the more The more spiritual you are, the more you recognize your nest!”

As soon as Mr. Shan finished speaking, Qiao Yi raised a question: "Then how did Mr. Hei do it?" At that time, Mr. Hei followed him out of Qingyu Peak easily and without any hindrance!

"Silly boy, how could it have gotten out without my consent!"

"Old man, can you tell me the truth? Is Lord Hei a boy or a girl? Is he a snake demon? Will he transform into a human if he continues to practice?"

Qiao Yi stood on his feet through the thorn bushes and looked at Shan Lao on San Bengzi's back, turning on the gossip mode. The guy was clinging to his third brother. He didn't care at first, but now he was his man and he had to be on guard. !

"Tsk tsk! You care a lot. If it is a snake demon that can transform into a human form, why is it still here at your mercy? It would have been hiding and practicing!"

Shan Lao looked at him sideways, and then joked: "Do you want it to be male or female? Does it make any difference to you?"

It seems that there is really no difference. Qiao Yi chuckled and said: "No difference, as long as you can kill zombies!"

Even Master Hei was jealous, and Qiao Yi despised himself a little, he was a bit stingy!

"Then what you always said about temporarily letting go to hunt zombies, how do you do it? You mean San Bengzi and Hei Ye take them out and then bring them back, right?"

Xiao Huaizhou interrupted the two people's discussion about Hei Ye. Since there is an opportunity to take advantage of it, he must seize it. Whatever he does in this apocalypse, he must bear risks, not to mention that he feels that the risk coefficient of such an operation is very small, because San Bengzi and Hei Ye My strength is already there, it shouldn’t be a problem to control a few mutated animals!