Chapter 42 Qiao Yi is protected by me

Seeing Qiao Yi looking at him with admiration, Xiao Huaizhou found it funny. This kid was still like a child, with all his emotions written on his face.

While he was dealing with the mutated rat in front of him, he took off his military cloak and put a hood over Qiao Yi. The temperature was dropping fast and he didn't know how to wear more clothes.

"It's okay, third brother, I'm not cold!" Qiao Yi said cheerfully as the military cloak was heavy and he took some effort to expose his head.

"Put it on!" Xiao Huaizhou said in a tone that could not be refused. At this time, he was still showing off and disobedient!

Qiao Yi curled his lips, said nothing, and retracted obediently, watching his third brother kill the mutated mouse with his eyes exposed.

Seeing that Qiao Yi was honest and could no longer freeze, Xiao Huaizhou looked coldly at the endless stream of mutated rats in front of him, which seemed to be endless.

After a moment's thought, his two palms faced each other, and a white ball of light instantly formed, and he pushed out the ever-expanding halo before another wave of mutated rats pounced on him.

In an instant, the halo quickly rotated and rose, and soon turned into a powerful whirlwind, sucking all the approaching mutant mice into the whirlpool, and then crushed them severely!

Qiao Yi was stunned. No matter how powerful this was, it would be a tornado! His third brother is awesome!

Cai Jincheng, who was not far away, was also a little surprised. How high is Xiao Huaizhou?

His eyes fell on Qiao Yi, who was watching the fun behind Xiao Huaizhou. He didn't show the slightest fear in the face of the surging mutant rats. Are he really so relieved about Xiao Huaizhou?

At this time, Chen Younian leaned in front of him and shouted loudly: "Mr. Cai, it seems that there is no end to the killing. If this continues, we will all use up all our powers!"

Of course Cai Jincheng knows that no matter how powerful a person with superpowers is, there will be a time when his superpowers run out. Where did these mutant mice come from? It was as if they all came out all at once, rushing towards them without any fun.

We must find a way to solve it as soon as possible!

After thinking for a while, he turned around and told Chen Younian: "Let the earth element dig out an isolation ditch, get the spare gasoline, and light the fire!"

Mutated mice are still afraid of fire, so making a simple isolation fire belt can help them survive.

After saying that, Cai Jincheng turned his attention to Qiao Yi again, hesitated for a moment before urging him again: "Qiao Yi, why don't you go inside quickly! You have seen that we can't hold on for long!"

Then he turned to look at Xiao Huaizhou and said, "No matter how powerful Mr. Xiao is, he may not be able to kill all the mutated rats by himself!"

After hearing what he said, Xiao Huaizhou first pushed the halo in his hand into the rats, forming a temporary barrier in front of them, and then looked at Cai Jincheng and said indifferently: "I said, Qiao Yi I’ll protect you.”

Cai Jincheng asked without hesitation: "How to protect him? Don't forget, Qiao Yi is an ordinary person. If he is injured by a mutant rat, the consequences will be disastrous!"

"Nothing unexpected!" Xiao Huaizhou looked at him with a compelling look, "Because... I can take him out of here right now!"

After saying that, he took a step back, hugged Qiao Yi, who was still watching the two people arguing, and flew up into the air with him.

"Ah!" Qiao Yi was startled by the sudden elevation of his gaze, and blurted out. In just a short time, he had become a flying man.

And Cai Jincheng looked at the two people above him with an ugly face, and for a while he couldn't say anything anymore!

Xiao Huaizhou can easily ride the wind, so he can naturally take Qiao Yi away safely. What else is there to say? What Xiao Huaizhou can do, he really can't do!

"If you want to leave, leave quickly!" Cai Jincheng hurriedly dismissed the two people. It was okay to let Qiao Yi go first, as if it could alleviate the guilt of giving up on him, and he felt inexplicably better.

"Take care!" Xiao Huaizhou left two words coldly, turned around, and flew away with Qiao Yi like a gust of wind.

Chen Younian looked at the two people who were leaving with some disbelief, "They just left like that?" Xiao Huaizhou was very powerful. If he stayed, their chances of winning would be greater, but why did they leave so suddenly?

"They have nothing to do with us, just leave! Stop nagging and go help!" Cai Jincheng withdrew his gaze, quickly calmed down his emotions, and threw blue electric lights at the rats!

After flying far away, Qiao Yicai said angrily: "Third brother, you don't really plan to leave them alone, do you?"

Xiao Huaizhou tilted his head and looked at him: "What? Are you reluctant to let go?" Are you reluctant to let go of the Cai family, or are you reluctant to let go of Cai Jincheng?

"Tch, why can't you let me go? Let me tell you, I ended my relationship with the Cai family tonight." Qiao Yi immediately stated his position. If they hadn't encountered the mutant mouse so suddenly, they would have parted ways long ago.

"However, after all, there are so many ordinary people. I don't believe that Third Brother will really care." Qiao Yi said firmly, looking up at him with long eyelashes flashing.

"Ha~!" Xiao Huaizhou chuckled, and then asked him: "Then why didn't you stop me just now?" We have come so far, how did he see that he didn't intend to ignore it?

Looking down at the mutant rats that were still swarming under his feet, Qiao Yi thought for a while and said, "This rat tide came out of nowhere. Blocking it is probably not the way to go. Third brother is planning to go to the source!"

After hearing this, Xiao Huaizhou glanced at him appreciatively and said softly: "That's right, these mutated rats look like they are not just here for these people, they look more like they have been stimulated by something to cause them to go berserk on a large scale!"

Qiao Yi raised his forehead and said: "Then we are really lucky!" By chance, we blocked the way of someone's rampage, but we must not bear the wrath of the mutated rat!

"Let's go take a look first!" Xiao Huaizhou hugged him tighter, and the air became even colder.

"Going east?" Qiao Yi asked.

"Well, they come from the east, so their nest must be there. Let's go look for it!"

"Okay," Qiao Yi happily agreed, "Just in time, one of my friends should be over there to take you to meet him!"

Xiao Huaizhou raised his eyebrows: "Friend?" Qiao Yi actually had a friend. From this tone, the relationship should be very close, and he suddenly felt a little unhappy.

"Well, you'll know when you get there, let's go!" Qiao Yi gave it a try first. After all, he was asked to describe a mutant snake with a strange origin to Xiao Huaizhou in the air more than ten meters away. He still found it difficult, so he might as well talk about it after seeing it!

Hei Ye had been released by him before. He originally thought that Hei Ye would appear as soon as the mutated mouse appeared, but after waiting for so long, there was no sign of Hei Ye. So Qiao Yi relied on his connection with Hei Ye to feel it with his mind. This guy He actually came a long way!

Everyone knows that snakes and rats are natural enemies, and even mutated mice are too lazy to deal with them. This is a bigger discovery than mutated mice!

After crossing the woods to the east and climbing over a hill, when there was almost no trace of the mutated mice anymore, Xiao Huaizhou was heard staring at a hillside covered with dwarf trees and suddenly said: "That's it." !”

Qiao Yi followed his gaze and saw dozens of large animals besieging a huge black mutant snake under the gray moonlight...

Seeing this, Qiao Yi couldn't help shouting: "Master Hei!"

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com