Chapter 126: Fight against the Zombie Tide (2)

As time goes by, the battlefield becomes more chaotic and bloody.

A wave of hundreds of thousands of zombies was approaching Fengyang one after another, and thousands of resisters rushed against the waves.

What fell beside them were not only the remains of zombies, but also the bodies of their companions and comrades who were fighting together.

In this terrible apocalypse, even superpowers cannot fight against the zombie virus of unknown origin. It's just that the time from infection to zombie transformation for superpowers is longer than that of ordinary people.

Ordinary people will turn into zombies in just a few minutes. People with super powers may be able to persist for a day or two, but basically the ending is the same!

Although those who were scratched and bitten by zombies had no hope of survival, they still relied on their strong perseverance to deal with the zombies and vented all their hatred in the last moments of their lives.

Some are unlucky and are directly attacked and bitten by zombies. When they stand up again after losing their breath, they are evil ghosts crawling out of purgatory, with only their bloodthirsty nature left!

Therefore, for everyone, you have just finished killing the zombies in front of you, and the next second you turn around, you may stab your companions, or your companions may directly take your life!

Super powers are flying, the sword drinks blood, and the anger swallows mountains and rivers!

Blood splattered, heads rolled, and stumps were scattered everywhere!

Shouts, killing sounds, roars, the sounds are deafening and deafening!

The huge disparity in military strength gives this battle more tragic and heroic feelings!

"Third brother! How many are there? Take me up and have a look!" Qiao Yi swung his knife until his arm went numb. Even though Mr. Hei was blocking the way, the number of zombies that broke through the resistance was still frightening. It seemed that there were always so many zombies. Can't kill them all.

Zombies are tireless, but people like them can't do it. No matter how strong they are, they will be exhausted to death!

"good!"

Xiao Huaizhou responded, took the man flying high, and then quickly flew towards the dark night to the east.

"I even wonder if zombies from the entire eastern coastal area are here! Fengyang only has such a small number of people, so it's unlikely that it will attract so many zombies, right?"

Looking at the dense crowd of zombies under his feet, Qiao Yi hugged his third brother's waist in dizziness and asked loudly.

"There must be other reasons. Fengyang just happened to block their way!"

After Xiao Huaizhou finished speaking, he turned his attention to Master Hei who was still fighting.

"Master Hei was a big help!"

"That's right! Dealing with the zombie Hei Ye is just for fun! It's like there is a bottomless pit in its body, and how many zombies can be stuffed into it!" Qiao Yi praised his mutant snake without hesitation. Thousands of years of cultivation are not just talk. This is the real thing!

As he said that, he shouted to Mr. Hei: "Come on, Mr. Hei!"

The next second, several flying zombies roaring at the sky with their fangs and claws bared were thrown high into the air, and then fell accurately into Master Hei's mouth!

Bah! What a joke!

Without stopping for more, they bid farewell to Master Hei and continued to check forward.