Chapter 164 The source of infection was found

Since Xiao Huaiqing expressed his feelings with a kiss that morning, he immediately annoyed two people!

One was the last person who was robbed of his first kiss. After he kissed him, the little monk who reacted gave him a loud mouth, and then started crying, saying that the Buddha would never want him again!

Xiao Huaiqing covered her face and laughed, "Why didn't the Buddha want it?" She held his face and kissed him passionately!

This kid is too stubborn. If he doesn't get tough, he may never get the hang of it!

Xiao Ershao was satisfied with his mouth, but the young monk almost died on the spot. The answer he wanted was not like this!

If you fall in love with him, you can just talk with your mouth, why should you kiss him with your mouth? By the way, why should you fall in love with him? Is he just an ordinary little monk?

The little monk can bless others, but he cannot fall in love with others! Young Master Xiao is unreasonable!

After getting into a dead end, he finally became autistic again, and stopped paying attention to this rogue second young man who always hugged his head and kissed him! The last time I kissed him on the forehead, he was overly happy, so how should he explain it to the Buddha this time?

The other unhappy person was his biological mother who had witnessed the whole process. When she saw the two of them walking out of the house regardless of each other, she followed him out uneasily to have a look. She didn't want to risk almost killing him with just one look. Lost it!

His son really liked this little monk! His son likes men!

"What are you doing?"

Xu Meihui clenched her fists and shouted loudly, her arms resting on her sides, as if she was about to fly into the sky!

Xiao Huaiqing let go of the dumbfounded person and calmly pulled out and closed the car door. Ignoring her anger, he looked at his mother with a smile and said shamelessly: "Mom! Prepare the gift! I'll give it to you." Our family has found a little lucky star!"

After saying these words, Xiao Ershao got into the car without stopping for a second, quickly started the car and drove away with Momo!

He has already seen his mother's raised heels and charged slaps. If he doesn't leave, two slaps will take turns to greet him!

So, in order to avoid being chased, scolded and persuaded by his mother, Xiao Huaiqing returned to his grandfather's house with Mo Mo! His mother wouldn't dare to make trouble there!

Xiao Huai had made a plan early in the morning. He could explain to his mother after she calmed down, but he had to seize the time to coax the little monk. As the saying goes, strike while the iron is hot, he had to attack it completely in one go!

And not long after, Xiao Huaiqing waited for a good opportunity to make Momo happy and led a team to deliver supplies to Qingyu Peak!

The little monk’s long-cherished wish to leave the city finally came true!

In the laboratory of the Military Research Institute, Xiao Lixun rubbed the stubble on his face, looked at a piece of rotten meat on the table, and cursed: "I fucked his uncle! His intentions are sinister! This man must be found and cut into pieces." !”

They spent day and night examining the suspicious infectious agents that were sent to them. They were almost exhausted and vomited blood. Finally, they found clues in the last batch of physical evidence!

After repeated inspections, a piece of rotten flesh that was only half the size of a palm was finally determined to be highly infected zombie flesh. It was obvious that someone had deliberately removed it from the zombies, and had been quietly brought into the city!