Chapter 139 Mr. Xiao returns home

After Cai Jincheng led his people back to the city, Xiao Huaiqing led his convoy to the gate of City B. Unsurprisingly, the large convoy caused quite a stir.

The fifteen military trucks that left the city were all fully loaded, and there were also ten more trucks and buses, also filled with supplies and survivors!

Xiao Huaiming led people to wait for him at the gate of the city, and asked people to guide the convoy to a special entrance, and then arranged for a special person to inspect the personnel and receive supplies.

Of course, the city gate guarded by the Xiao family is open to their own people at any time.

"Brother! Long time no see! I miss you so much!"

Xiao Huaiqing went straight to his elder brother as soon as he got off the car, and gave his elder brother a bear hug with his arms wide open. Unfortunately, he still couldn't hug him as usual!

Unlike Xiao Huaizhou's refusal, he really couldn't hold his brother. This man seemed not much stronger than him, but he was very strong. Every time, it was as if he had used a heavy weight, and it was difficult to move at all.

"Just come back! Let's go! Go back to grandpa first. He has been thinking about you, Lao San, and Xiao Yi these days!"

Xiao Huaiming was slow-tempered and didn't have much temper. He didn't talk much in front of outsiders, so he just skipped the pleasantries with his brother and hurriedly took people back to Xiao's house first.

"Okay! But wait a moment!"

Xiao Huaiqing naturally had no objections. He happened to have a lot of things to say to his grandfather and the others, but he had to take someone back with him.

Before his brother could ask any more questions, he turned around and returned to his car, opened the back door and pulled out a little monk struggling with his hands.

"Let me go! I'll go by myself!"

In the end, she scolded him angrily. This man was too rude. He didn't want to come to city B at all, but he forced him into the car and took him back!

I didn't even ask for his opinion, that's too much!

The final goal is to follow Qiao Yi into the mountains. If you do well, maybe you can build a decent temple in the mountains. Qiao Yi will be the host, and you can just be a monk guarding the temple!

When Xiao Huaiqing did this, he was far away from his dream! Unforgivable!

Because of his own decision, he ignored Xiao Huaiqing all the way, huh! I don’t want to bless him anymore!

"Come! Let me introduce you to someone!" Xiao Huaiqing brought him to Xiao Huaiming like he was carrying a chicken, and introduced him: "My brother, Xiao Huaiming! Brother! This is the end!"

"Hello, Young Master Xiao!" Finally, he shook off his iron claw and said hello politely. Xiao Huaiqing looked very similar to his brother, but at first glance, he was not as stable as his brother. The nine sons of Longsheng are really different!

"Hello! Are you a monk?"

"yes……"

At the end, just as he was about to nod his head to explain his identity, Xiao Huaiqing took over the conversation: "False, look at the scar on his head, he can't do it without shaving his head! Okay, stop talking, take your car back!"

"How did you..." At the end, she glared at him, forced the person to be kidnapped, and said he was a lie. She shouldn't have saved him in the first place. Look at how he said he was a lie!