Chapter 34 Saved someone again

Xiao Huaizhou stood on the roof of the off-road vehicle and looked at the vehicles passing by with an expressionless face. These were all survivors who had escaped from a small fallen base.

Yang Lidong had just verified with them that it was not the industrial park base west of R City, and he was relieved.

After the motorcade passed, many scattered pedestrians began to appear, some in groups, some with families, and some alone with luggage.

These people didn't know how long they had been walking on foot, and they were still holding on in embarrassment. When they saw the military convoy, their eyes couldn't help but light up. No matter how the army in the end of the world is defined, in their eyes, soldiers are just like Represents the savior.

So they all came forward to ask for help. They were hungry and tired, and even having water to drink would be good.

Yang Lidong arranged for people to distribute food and water to these survivors, and then came to Xiao Huaizhou.

"Third Young Master, what should we do with these people? They said they were going to City B. In the current situation, they won't be able to get there in two days!" We also have to ensure that we don't starve to death of thirst or be discovered by zombies at night.

Xiao Huaizhou looked at the survivors slumped on the roadside with cold eyes, and said without emotion: "Save two more cars and send someone to send them back!"

Yang Lidong hesitated, thought for a while and then said: "Third Young Master, we have already vacated three trucks in the past two days. If we vacate more, what will happen to our people and supplies?" After all, there is still a long way to go. It’s time to leave! No one knows how many fleeing survivors we will encounter along the way.

"It doesn't matter!" Xiao Huaizhou looked into the distance with his cold eyes and said calmly: "Save enough supplies for them, and transfer the rest to three trucks. Except for the remaining vehicles that are returning to transport personnel, they will all search and rescue survivors along the way. !”

Yang Lidong was a little surprised. When he came, he drove ten military trucks and brought more than a hundred people with him. In addition to going to find Qiao Yi, he also planned to collect some supplies along the way.

After this arrangement, there were only three vehicles left to follow Third Young Master, and the number of people gesticulating must be greatly reduced, so he said: "Third Young Master, only three vehicles are left, isn't it a bit too few, and I'm afraid there aren't enough manpower!"

Hearing this, Xiao Huaizhou jumped off the roof of the car. While adjusting his military uniform, he looked at Yang Lidong and said solemnly: "There is no time to delay. Just go and make arrangements. I'll give you a quarter of an hour!"

There seems to be more and more zombies in the north, their scale is gradually getting bigger, and their destructive power is much stronger. Dozens of survivor bases of various sizes around R City have been destroyed one after another. No one can be sure. Where is next!

As far as he knows, the industrial park base where the Cai family is located houses nearly ten thousand people. In addition to the original infrastructure, the reinforced security facilities behind it are not enough to resist the attack of a large zombie wave. Judging from the current development trend of the zombie wave, , the encounter is only a matter of time.

There were too many uncertainties and he couldn't wait any longer!

"Yes, I'll do it right now!" If Yang Lidong still has any objections, if the delay continues, if something really goes wrong with Master Qiao, ten of his heads won't be enough for the three young masters to twist him.