Chapter 40 You are the third brother

"Xiao Yi? You..." Xie Chengying wanted to say something more, but was interrupted by Qiao Yi.

"Auntie, I have made up my mind! I believe this is what Mr. Cai wants."

After a moment of silence, Cai Jincheng nodded and responded: "Okay, I agree, our engagement is void!"

In fact, for him, there is nothing to hesitate. Isn't the annulment of the engagement what he has always wanted?

He had Zhang Shumian in his heart, and he had never cared about Qiao Yi. The outcome was already doomed.

But why was he feeling a little empty at this moment?

"That's great!" Qiao Yi curled his lips with satisfaction, finally getting rid of this boring and ridiculous engagement. After tonight, he will be truly free! congratulations!

Seeing that Cai Jincheng finally broke off the engagement, Zhang Shumian was really excited. He had been looking forward to this day for so long, and Cai Jincheng was finally his alone.

Li Yunxiu was even more happy to see the success. When he saw that the business was settled, he urged: "It's done, let's quickly arrange a place to stay! How dangerous it is to have so many people here!"

After hearing this, Cai Jincheng no longer cared about the loss, and hurriedly comforted her mother: "Mom, Aunt Xiu, don't worry! I had already asked Chen Younian and Huang Chenggang to take people to patrol the area when they came here. Everything will be fine!"

Then, he turned around and ordered a subordinate next to him, "Take people to clean the buildings behind, and arrange the people in first!"

"yes."

Looking up at the small building behind Qiao Yi that was illuminated by fire, Cai Jincheng shook his head helplessly. With such a clear relationship, it was even less likely that Qiao Yi would be willing to be in the same room with them.

"Mom, please go back to the car and wait a while. It's cold outside! Wait until the building behind is cleaned up before you go there!"

"Where is Xiao Yi?" Xie Chengying looked at Qiao Yi and asked.

"It's okay, auntie, I can take care of myself!" Qiao Yi is very satisfied with Cai Jincheng's performance. If he wants to cut off, he should cut off completely!

Xie Chengying sighed: "Hey, it's not easy to be alone. You must be good, you know?"

Qiao Yi nodded in agreement: "I understand, Auntie, please take care of yourself!"

At this time, Zhang Shumian said weakly: "Then what should they do?" He couldn't help but stay silent. That Ma'er daughter-in-law seemed to have lost her soul, holding on to him tightly and not letting go!

Without waiting for Cai Jincheng to speak again, Qiao Yi directly said: "For the sake of my good mood tonight, I won't argue with you for the time being."

"Hey! Okay, okay, thank you, thank you, Mr. Qiao, you've spared me a lot this time!" Ma'er's wife came back to her senses in an instant and hurriedly thanked him, as if she was afraid that he would regret it.

"However," Qiao Yi suddenly made a turn, and then said in a deep voice, "I can't possibly send you to City B again!"

How is it possible to harm him and still expect him to be a bodyguard? Of course, at present, even if he is willing, people may not dare to let him give it away.

"Okay!" Ma'er's wife responded happily.

"I can give you an idea," Qiao Yi glanced at Zhang Shumian, who was holding her hand, and kindly reminded: "The person you are holding is kind-hearted and a person with super powers. He will definitely be willing to help you. of!"