Chapter 61 Only Qiao Yi can call him brother

The people over there woke up and started working again. After everyone had cleaned up and tidied up, the two of them walked over.

Qiao Yi was slightly shocked when he saw Li Bowen for the first time. He was in his early forties and looked at a tall and muscular man. He was lying there weakly with no clothes on because of injuries on his upper body. , there is an obvious gunshot wound on the upper left chest. The wound is surrounded by thick blood scabs and there are obvious burn marks. It seems that in order to stop the bleeding, Li Bowen set himself on fire, but this location is really dangerous. And it’s dangerous!

There is also a gunshot wound on the left side of the abdomen. It looks like a scratch at first glance, not serious. Then there is a bullet in the left calf, which is not fatal. There are many other wounds caused by various powers. Compare Considering the gunshot wound on the chest, it’s nothing!

Qiao Yi couldn't help but secretly be surprised, this shot was all shot to the left side of his body! If he didn't die, he would be almost paralyzed if it were more serious! Could this murderer be a one-eyed dragon?

Qiao Yi thought with some mischievousness here that Xiao Huaizhou was already asking military doctor Xiao Liu what was going on.

"How is he doing?"

Xiao Liu wiped the sweat from his forehead, pointed to the wound on Li Bowen's chest and said: "Back to Third Master, everything else is easy to talk about. The more difficult thing to deal with now is the wound on the chest. Although the heart was not hurt by the bullet, It's stuck inside and requires surgery to take it out. We don't have the conditions for surgery now!"

Xiao Huaizhou asked again: "Is it dangerous if I don't take it temporarily?" They definitely don't have the conditions for surgery now. They can only go to the nearest base hospital to take out the bullet, which will definitely take time!

After hearing this, Xiao Liu rolled his eyes and thought for a while before replying: "As long as you don't move much, it will be fine for the time being, but you are still worried about infection, so don't delay it for too long!"

"Yes." Xiao Huaizhou nodded to show that he understood. He lowered his head and glanced at Li Bowen's scars all over his body. He turned back to Yang Lidong and said, "Where's Miss Sun? Let her help treat the injuries. At least she will suffer less. !”

"Okay, I..." Yang Lidong just opened his mouth, and Sun Feifei pushed aside Qiao Yi, who was still hurting Li Bowen, and stood directly next to Xiao Huaizhou, shouting sweetly: "Xiao Huaizhou" Brother, I’m here!”

Poor Qiao, who was staggered by the squeeze, rubbed her arms innocently and curled her lips helplessly. Where did this girl come from? Dare to drill into a crack!

When Xiao Huaizhou saw this, his already indifferent face suddenly darkened several times. He pushed away Sun Feifei, who was staring at him with stars in her eyes, grabbed Qiao Yi's arm and asked him: "Xiao Yi, are you okay?"

"Ah? It's okay!" Qiao Yi replied calmly. What could happen if he was squeezed by a girl? Can a layer of skin still be rubbed off? His third brother is exaggerating!

Sun Feifei was also pushed off guard. If Yang Lidong hadn't pulled her, she might have fallen directly onto the injured person!

The girl's tears came as soon as she could, and she looked at Xiao Huaizhou with tears in her eyes, and said aggrievedly: "Brother Xiao!"

Xiao Huaizhou patted Qiao Yi's shoulder lightly, then looked at Sun Feifei with sharp eyes, and said coldly: "Miss Sun, since you want to stay, then do your part in a down-to-earth manner, otherwise, Rong An, we don’t have to go through this trip at all! Do you understand?”