Chapter 174 Preparations before returning to City B

Taking the previous incident of stealing crystal cores as a warning, no one dared to despise Qiao Yi's prohibition. The first thing everyone did after the meeting was to go back and announce the order, repeatedly beating the people under them!

Last time it was a mutated flower that ate people, but this time it’s something dangerous again! If you want to live a long life, just be obedient!

After the irrelevant personnel left, Xiao Huaiqing wiped his face that he had not had time to wash, tilted his head and looked at the two couples and asked: "You picked us up early in the morning just to listen?"

Li Bowen has a mission, and Yang Lidong has no time to spare. How come he and Qin Ye have nothing to do? Based on his understanding of Xiao Laosan, he would never let him go easily.

Qin Ye spread his hands indifferently and said, "I'm right here. I can arrange anything at any time!"

All his people have been assigned, and he is the only mobile member left who is waiting to attack Qiao Yi!

However, it seems that Qiao Yi's arrangement has nothing to do with him!

"Second brother, what are you in a hurry? Of course you and Qin Ye will have important matters to discuss if you are left alone, but for the specific details, let third brother tell you that we can have breakfast together first!"

Qiao Yi said and took out some food and drink from the space. Everyone was woken up directly from their sleep by them. Their stomachs were empty. They ate and chatted next. The atmosphere was just right!

"I'm just telling you, tell me, what's your plan for suddenly rushing everything forward?"

Xiao Huaiqing's eyes wandered back and forth among the piles of food and drink, and finally settled on the pile of white and fat vegetable buns. He raised his chin and asked, "What kind of fillings are there?"

"Vegetable buns! I bought them when I was in Fengyang. Eat them while they're hot!"

Qiao Yi stuffed buns into his mouth as he spoke. Before he left Fengyang, his third brother had bought a lot of them for him to save. "I bought those sesame cakes there too. Try them all, they are delicious!"

Hearing what he said, Xiao Huai was happy and took two more in front of him. He could give them to the little monk to try later. The plain stuffing was just right!

"Thanks! It tastes good!"

Qin Ye was not polite. He was very interested in everything Qiao Yi said was delicious. He praised the buns in his left hand and the sesame cakes in his right hand.

But the next second, he bit his tongue!

Did he read that correctly? The half-eaten bun that Qiao Yi had just eaten went directly into Xiao Huaizhou's mouth!

One person and half, this is really good at spreading dog food!

As I licked my tongue, the bun in my hand didn't seem so fragrant anymore!

"After the bridge is opened, we must immediately start cleaning up the zombies hidden in R city. The first step is to leave it to Xiao Yi. After he confirms it, second brother, you will take people into the city to clean up. Starting from the southern suburbs, one by one to the north Push forward!”

Xiao Huaizhou didn't feel very hungry. He ate the buns that Qiao Yi stuffed into his mouth and began to tell the two people in front of him a plan.

"Okay! But at this point, I'm curious. I just had a meeting and said that after the bridge is restored to traffic, people will be temporarily prohibited from going down the mountain. Is this the first step Xiao Yi will take? It's mysterious!"