Chapter 81 This half cup is mine

A good day starts with a high-quality sleep. Qiao Yi slept until dawn. When he opened his eyes again, he found that his sight seemed to be blocked by something. His forehead was pressed up and down, and he wanted to move. But he was wrapped tightly by an arm!

Qiao Yi woke up instantly. This was because he was cheating on his third brother during his sleep!

The morning sun was much gentler. It shone in shyly, lying on Xiao Huaizhou's back and peeking at the man who was blushing alone in his arms!

Qiao Yi was too embarrassed to move, fearing that his third brother would suddenly wake up and see him like this and laugh at himself, so after thinking about it, he simply closed his eyes and pretended to sleep!

Dang Dang!

What are you afraid of? At this time, someone knocked on the door!

Qiao Yi's eyelashes trembled and she slept in unswervingly!

Xiao Huaizhou beside him had already opened his eyes, looked down at the person in his arms, smiled, then gently let go of the person, allowing him to roll back to his place and continue sleeping.

After putting on his coat, he opened the door softly. After thanking him in a low voice, he closed the door and returned!

Qiao Yi opened his eyes as if awakened by his movements, then stretched lazily and asked: "Who is it so early?"

Then Xiao Huaizhou rubbed his wild hair with one hand, took out a bulging paper bag from his arms with the other hand, winked at him mysteriously and said, "If you've slept well, get up and wash up. There’s something delicious!”

"Ah? It's delicious! What's delicious?" Qiao Huahuo came online instantly, and all the shame, embarrassment and embarrassment turned into air and could not be seen at all.

"Cai Baozi! It's still warm! Go and wash up!" Xiao Huaizhou stretched out his hand to pull him up, urging him to act quickly. He was still waiting to feed him with his own hands!

Qiao Yina got up in seconds and returned at the speed of light. When he took a bite of the vegetable buns, he almost cried. He hadn't eaten vegetable buns in a long time!

"Third brother, where did you buy this bun? It's so delicious!" Qiao Yi asked with his cheeks puffed up. He was not hungry at first, but now he was aroused. He must find out the source of the bun. It's better to stock up on your own.

"I asked that uncle to buy it last night. As long as there are crystal cores, you can still eat many things!"

"Well, third brother, you can eat it too!" Qiao Yi stuffed the buns into his mouth and didn't forget to pick up one and feed it to his third brother's mouth. Knowing that his third brother couldn't bear to eat it, he had no choice but to do it himself!

Xiao Huaizhou happily ate the buns fed by Xiao Yi himself, and cooperated with him with his mouth open. The two of them felt like they were eating each bun, it was so cozy!

Dang Dang Dang!

There was another knock on the door. Xiao Huaizhou swallowed a mouthful of buns, frowned and asked, "Who?"

Then Yang Lidong's voice came in: "Third Young Master, it's time to get up. I went out to buy breakfast and came back. You and Young Master Qiao eat it while it's hot. We can go to the hospital soon!"

"coming!"

Xiao Huaizhou responded lightly and went over to open the door. However, he did not let Yang Lidong in. He directly took breakfast in at the door and slammed the door.

Yang Lidong: ...I seem to smell a very fragrant smell. What he just handed in were two whole grain pancakes!

Adjutant Yang, who strictly adheres to the principle of saving money, doesn't know that their third young master has been starting a small business for Mr. Qiao from that day on, and they are still the kind who spend a lot of money casually and never go beyond the budget!