1.3

"You're not helping Shreyan!"

Shravya whined but he was post listening. His insides were dancing in happiness knowing she was single and not committed like he had assumed because of that ring on her finger.

He internally groaned realising he had wasted two years because of nothing. Only if he had approached her a little earlier he could have spended some more time with her.

"Shreyan!"

He looked at her and she frowned at him.

"Why are you grinning like a fool? Mai yaha tumhe apni problem bta rhi hu and you are smiling as if I told you something very good."

He looked at her with a mock offended look and said.

"You're right! Why am I smiling? I should be offended ki mere hote huye tum itni pareshaan baithi ho."

Shw didn't get his words and frowned. He smirked and said.

"Usse tumhare fiance se milna hai na? Toh milwa do. Bring him here tomorrow."

"Par milwaungi kis se?"

He leaned back pretending to look around with a boastful smile on his face and she slowly caught on the meaning of his words.

"Shreyan! You're the best!"

She squealed and he chuckled.

The issue was sorted. The next day when he reached office, her pervert boss smirked at her whole time.

It was break time when he finally approached her.

"Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Couldn't fins yourself a fake fiance at the last moment? Sad you're going to lose your job."

He said making a mock sad face and she smirked making his victorious smile fall.

"I am going to see him over lunch at the place I told you yesterday about. Agar dekhna hai who is he toh aa jana sir."

She said and sauntered away with her bag. Sitting in her car she laughed imagining his face again. God! It was so much fun.

She parked her car at the usual spot and just as she walked two steps Shreyan came out dressed in casuals looking like someone who stepped right out of a magazine.

She haltered for a second and then again walked towards him. How do people greet their fiances? Will she have to hug him? Her heartbeat accelerated at the only thought of it.

But she didn't have to think any of it because he smiled wide seeing her and walked towards her.

He covered the distance between them in three quick strides and cupped her face. She looked at him wide eyed as he leaned in and planted his lips at the corner of her mouth narrowly missing her lips.

He pulled back and caressed her cheeks while she looked at him as if she had seen a ghost. He chuckled and hugged her. Leaning near her ear he whispered with a soft smile.

"Shravya? Breathe!"

Right! She has to breathe.

"Wh-what are you doing?"