9.4

Anya and Abhijeet were sitting in the class. It was Abhijeet’s favourite, Criminal Law class.

Anya was trying to concentrate fully but she had never understood Criminal Law in one go. It took her too much time.

She suddenly felt something and sat up straight with a small gasp. Abhijeet looked at her confused. She bit her lip, grabbed her bag and slowly slipped out of the classroom.

“I'll be back!”

She muttered before hurrying away. Abhijeet kept looking towards the door where she went. What happened to her suddenly? Was she okay? Should he follow her? He didn't even know where she went for God's sake!

And for the first time since he'd joined law, Abhijeet couldn't concentrate on his favourite subject. He hadn't heard a word the teacher had spoken. His sole focus was on the gate. When will she return? Ok, 5 minutes more and then I'm going to search for her.

And he would have rushed out 5 minutes later, if she hadn't come back. Seeing her slowly enter the class, he released the breath he didn't know he was holding all the while.

“Where did you go like this?”

He hissed out as soon as she took her seat.

“Washroom!”

She replied without meeting his eyes. He knew something was wrong.

“Seriously Anya? Aise sneakily washroom kaun jaata hai? And that too with the bag?”

“I got my period. Isliye. Fine now!”

She asked sounding mildly irritated. Abhijeet shut his mouth knowing they were mood swings. His mother had extreme ones. And he'd seen his father not argue with her whenever she got hers.

He still couldn't concentrate on the class because she was writhing in pain. Every two minutes, she'd bend forward while pressing her stomach and release a deep breath.

“Koi dawai order krdu? Meftal or something?”

She shook her head and closed her eyes. He placed his palm on her thigh as a comforting gesture but withdrew the next moment because of a slap delivered on it.

“Don't touch me!”

She hissed and he looked at her open mouthed.

“Wha-”

“I-My hormones are all over the place right now. Just-don’t touch me please.”

She couldn't tell him that him just touching her would make her go haywire and she didn't want to moan in front of 50 other students now, can she?

Abhijeet nodded and kept his hands to himself. Finally after two hours she got normal and stopped writhing in pain and he felt like he could breathe again.

The doubt session was just started and the teacher had left. Abhijeet was about to question Anya about her health when he was called by one of his friends. He excused himself while Anya packed her bag.

“Bhut time ho gaya yaar. Kahi chalte hai na.”

“Mujhe koi problem nhi hai. Chalo. I am free today.”

Abhijeet replied

“Badiya! Teri partner se puch wo chalegi toh.”

“Wo-”

“Ruk mai hi puchhta hu. Hey Anya!”

Abhijeet was cut off by Kartik who called Anya over by waving at her. She came towards them and smiled.

“Present sir!”

Kartil chuckled and Anya giggled. Abhijeet twisted his lips in annoyance. She was going all cranky on him and now was giggling with this doofus.

“We are planning on going somewhere. Probably mall jaayenge. Games khelne. You'll come?”

Anya thought for a moment and then said.

“Mai aap sab seniors ke beech mai kya krungi?”

“Oyee iss senior junior ke divide and rule ko apne upar haavi mat hone dena. Ye inn teachers ka weapon hai. Apne beech aisa kuch nhi chalta.”

Kartik said explaining her very seriously making everyone else chuckle.

“He's right. Plus tumhare batch ke aur bhi bache aa rhe hai. Hamare partners bhi join kr rhe hai. Toh agar sirf yahi concern hai toh you're free to come. Lekin agar mann nhi hai toh baat alag hai.”

Pratiksha said.

“Ok then! I'll join you guys!”

Anya beamed at them making them smile. Abhijeet leaned in and whispered in her ear.

“You're okay? You're not in pain anymore right.”

“I am fine. Bas ek do ghante ka dard rehta hai. Ab thik hu mai.”

She answered looking at him.

“You'll tell me if you feel uncomfortable at any time right?”

She nodded making him relax.

“Shaurya! Teri partner kaha hai? Usse bhi bula le.”

Kartik asked and Shaurya groaned.

“No way? She's a bitch! Mai usse nhi invite kr rha.”

The rest of them chuckled seeing his irritation. The next moment his partner walked in and smiled at all of them.

“Hey everyone! Are you guys going somewhere?”

Pratiksha didn't want to leave the chance to tease him and offered an invitation.

“Actually yes! Hum mall jaa rhe the games khelne. You wanna come?”

A wide smile formed on her face and her eyes sparkled at being invited somewhere.

“Yeah-”

“No! She has some work home. Bataya tha isne mujhe that she has to leave early today. Right Sameeksha?”

Shaurya gave her a tight lipped smile and her smile fell.

“Yea-yeah actually -he - he's right. Mai bhul gyi thi. I-I have some work at home. See you guys later. Bye!”

She took her bag and left in such a hurry which shocked everyone. Shaurya too looked surprised. He'd expected a fight or atleast a snarky comment and her joining anyway. Why did she look hurt though?

“Wo bitch nhi lekin tu kutta zarur lag rha hai mujhe.”

Pratiksha glared at Shaurya who was deep in his thoughts.

“I'll see you guys at the mall. Usse le kar aaya mai.”

Saying that he rushed behind his partner. The rest of them shrugged and drove to their destination.

They had issued a gaming card when Shaurya and Sameeksha walked in with Shaurya’s hand thrown over her shoulder and her blushing.

“Bitch haan? Tu kya hua phir?”

Kartik teased and Shaurya glared at him.

“Don't call her that!”

“You called me bitch?”

Sameeksha glared at Shaurya who whispered apologies in her ear making all of them laugh. One day and he was like this.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️