8.3

“Matlab ye ki wo iss waqt - aapki patni ko apni samajh rhe honge. Aur wo sundar bhi hogi. Aap itne sundar hai toh aapki dulhan bhi toh waisi hi pasand kri hogi na. Toh phir uske baad wo mere saath kyu rehna chahenge? Ek baar pata chal jaaye ki mere pati hai kaun phir mai shayad gaao wapas chali jaau. Phir toh koi aur raasta bhi nhi rahega na. Bas tak tab mujhe yaha rehne dijiye.”

Adhyant wanted to reassure her saying that she was beautiful too but his own mind was so stressed that he just nodded and left the room asking her to change.

Aryan, on the other hand, froze when he lifted his bride's veil. Or well, the woman he brought home with him’s veil.

She wasn't his wife. But she was too damn beautiful. Much much more beautiful than his actual wife. His heart and mind felt corrupted and he argued with his own self.

‘You don't even know where your real wife is. Pata nhi milegi bhi ya nhi. Aur agar kismat itni pyari cheez de rhi hai toh tu kaun hota hai mana krne wala. It's your wedding night. Just enjoy.’

He smiled and held her hands, making her lower her head in shyness. She hadn't shown any shocked reaction after seeing him. That meant she didn't know who her husband was either. Well, too bad. It was him from now onwards.

They were supposed to get their marriage registered in Delhi. And no one from the village had seen who the bride and groom had been. He could handle their families. Basically, there was no real proof of who his real wife was.

He could just get this woman registered as his wife and the job would be done. He had his school friends here who could become witnesses and lie for him.

“Bhut khubsurat ho tum. Naam kya hai tumhara?”

“Ji-Ananya.”

She whispered in a small voice and he smiled.

“Mera naam jaanti ho?”

She shook her head still not meeting his eyes and he felt himself relaxing. She was completely unaware.

“Aryan. Tum mujhe jaan bula skti ho.”

She looked at him wide eyed and he sighed dreamily finally looking at her eyes. She lowered her eyes in shyness again but he held her chin and made her look into his eyes. When she still refused to meet his eyes he spoke in a deep, husky voice.

“Anya! Meri taraf dekho!”

She looked at him confused.

“Anya? Hamara naam Ananya hai.”

He smiled at cute she sounded and said.

“Hmm! Duniya ke liye Ananya. Lekin mere liye meri Anya. Ab tumhe feel hona chahiye ki mai tumhara pati hu. Mai bhi Ananya bulaunga toh kaise lagega. Isiliye Anya.”

And she blushed so hard that he wanted to bite her cheeks. Which he did, making her shriek.

“Aap-aap hume kaat rhe hai?”

He laughed and cupped her face kissing her forehead. How did he get so lucky?

“Pyaar se kata.”

She scrunched her nose and he pecked it making her pout. His eyes moved there and he looked back into her eyes. She was now playing with his shirt button and her cheeks again gained color slowly. His shy baby!

He started caressing her face gaining his attention. Her breath hitched seeing his gaze on her lips. He looked into her eyes and asked in a very serious tone.

“Kya mujhe ijazat hai Anya?”

Bowing her head trying to hide her red face she nodded and he leaned in and softly placed his lips on hers. For the initial few seconds, both of them were still.

He slowly started moving his lips on her and she clutched her saree feeling strange tingling sensations in her stomach and core.

A few seconds later she loosened up and started reciprocating to his kiss. He smiled feeling her amateur attempts and pulled her closer such that she was on his lap. She gasped and looked at him wide eyed and he asked.

“Agar tum taiyar nhi ho toh hum ruk skte hai. Bolo Anya.”

She looked away and mumbled.

“A-aisa nhi hai. Hum-humne bas ye sab kabhi nhi kia. Hume - hume nhi pata ki kya hota hai- kaise hota hai.”

He smiled at her honesty and kissed her head.

“Bas itna batao ki tum taiyar ho ya nhi. Baaki mai sambhal lunga. Trust me.”

“Ji-mai-mai taiyar hu.”

He smiled at her cute shy stutter and pulled her in for a kiss again.

He introduced his tongue in her mouth and she moaned in his mouth. Pulling back she looked at him wide eyed not able to believe the sound she made. He chuckled and clutched her hair making her giggle as he lowered his mouth on hers again.

His hands started fumbling with her blouse hooks and she pulled back looking at him with a flushed face and swollen lips. She stopped breathing when he unhooked her blouse. He tried to pull her pallu away from her chest but it was pinned.

“Pin!”

She muttered when he couldn't locate the resistance. He pulled the pin out throwing it away and removed her pallu. He pulled the blouse down from her shoulder.

She blushed and turned to her side laying down. He smiled and hugged her from behind peppering kisses down her exposed shoulder and back.

She loosened up and surrendered herself to him, entrusting her body and herself to him.

Aryan got out of his own clothes and rolled on a condom over his length. She blushed when he rubbed himself on her wet lips, lining himself against her entrance.

Entering her inch by inch so that she doesn't feel uncomfort, he made slow, sweet love to her. He let her sleep only after four hours.

She blushed when he pulled out and disposed off the second condom in the dustbin. He pulled her closer and planted a small kiss on her forehead. She hid her face in his chest and shyly kissed his chest making him laugh and herself giggle.

While this couple slept happily in each other's arms, things weren't the same for someone else.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️