8.6

Aryan and Adhyant were working at their desks. Adhyant took a break and stretched his arms.

“Aur bhai! Kaisi chal rhi hai married life? Milwaya bhi nhi bhabhi se tune toh.”

Aryan smiled dreamily thinking about his wife and said.

“Aisa nhi hai yaar. Bas wo abhi settle ho rhi hai ghar mai. Let's do one thing, mai na aaj usse baat krke terko day final krta hu. Come home for dinner. Bhabhi ko bhi le aaio.”

Adhyant's smile fell a little but he composed himself and said.

“Done hai bhai.”

He would make an excuse for her later. How could he ask her to accompany him as his wife? That would be awkward.

Adhyant reached home wanting to talk to Adhika about him attending dinner at his colleague's place tomorrow. The plan had been decided since a week now but he still couldn't get a chance to talk to her.

When he rang the bell, it was opened in a few seconds as if she was waiting for him and had run to the gate.

The magnanimous smile on her face told that she had indeed done that. His own lips curled into a smile as he entered in. Why was her mood affecting his now?

“Hey! You're glowing with happiness. Something happened!”

She squealed something very excitedly and he chuckled.

“Kuch samajh nhi aaya mujhe. Thoda sa aaram se saans le kar bolo Adhika.”

She took a deep breath amusing him and gave him a wide smile.

“I got my first student today!”

His eyes reflected the surprise and happiness he felt for her.

“Really?”

She nodded wildly and told him how, at noon, the mother of one of the kids came to the apartment and enrolled her child in his classes and demanded she take the first class today itself. She also paid the advance for the week.

Adhyant didn't know how much he heard because he could only see her. The way she was literally bouncing on her toes in excitement. A thing he'd noticed she did when she was too excited or happy about something.

How her lips moved in a continuous blabber. How her eyes shined with content. Something inside him seemed to snap and break his restraint. His mind shut down and his hands and body moved on its own accord. Following the true wishes of his heart.

It happened so suddenly that Adhika couldn't even apprehend it. One moment she was rambling everything that happened and the next second, his arm wraps itself around her waist pulling her into his hard body and she is cut off by his lips on hers.

She looked at him wide eyed. His eyes were closed. Adhyant gave two kisses and pulled back. The stock in her eyes dissipated and matched with the desire in his eyes.

He pulled his bag over his head and threw it on the floor. He pulled her closer and started moving backwards holding her in his arms while his lips came down on hers again.

This time her eyes closed and her hands went into his hair pulling and tugging at them causing deep, guttural groans to escape his lips. The sounds went straight to her core.

Adhika felt her legs hit something and she fell backwards on the couch with him on top of her. His hands squeezed her waist eliciting a moan from her and he plunged his tongue in her mouth indulging in a raunchy tongue fight.

He left her lips and trailed kisses down her jaw and neck, nipping and teasing her flesh. Her dupatta had slid away from her chest revealing her cleavage which enticed him to no ends and he burried his face between the  valley of her breasts. He bit on her right breast making her hiss.

She round her legs around his waist and he unconsciously rocked his hips against her core making both of them moan at the contact.

“Adhyant!”

She moaned and something snapped in him again. His head snapped up and his eyes cleared of the lust and desire. Realising what he was doing and to whom he was doing it, he pulled back with the speed of lightning.

Adhika opened her eyes to see him running his hand through his hair. The conflict in his mind was clearly reflected on his face. She looked for her dupatta to cover herself. Why did she feel so exposed all of a sudden?

“I-I don't know what I was thinking. I'm sorry.”

He muttered an ran off to God knows where. When Adhika entered the room after calming herself down, she found it empty. Assuming him to be in the washroom she laid on the bed. She closed her eyes trying to sleep before he comes out.

When he didn't come out even after half an hour, she got up and knocked on the door to check if he was alright. But there was no reply. She twisted the knob and found the door open. Where was he?

He didn't come home all night. He couldn't. Not after what he had done. His mind and heart were at conflict. She wasn't his wife. She was someone else's wife. Not only did he cheat on his wife but he also made her cheat on her husband.

Adhyant was driving towards Aryan's place. He was invited for dinner. Adhyant was supposed to go home and change his clothes but instead he had stopped at a mall and changed in the washroom. He didn't want to face her. Moreover, what would he say? That he was going at a colleague's place for dinner and not taking her?

Especially where she was invited. Ok! She wasn't invited. His wife was!

‘Is she not your wife? Have you not started to love her like one? Do you even want your real wife now? Someone you haven't met or ever loved?’

He didn't know the answers. He just knew he'd hurt her when she had called asking him about his arrival and he had said that he was going to have dinner with a friend and asked her not to wait for him or disturb him.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️