1.4

The past month bought the two closer than they were since two years. Shravya felt that something had changed. Shreyan had started flirting with her without any shame in the pretext of her boss. She wasn't complaining.

Shreyan, unknown to her had threatened the man in his own way making him keep away from her. But he was sure that the man wasn't going to keep quiet.

Shravya remembered how once he asked her out and when she looked at him wide eyed he had said.

"Come on! I am posing as your fiance. Agar uss aadmi ne firse without you knowing tumhe follow kia toh he'll get doubtful na. So I need to take you out dates like a normal, loving fiance would do."

She had a feeling that he too felt something more than just friendship for her. Something like she does.

It was her break time and she was again at The Local to meet him. She parked her car and entered the cafe only to stop in her tracks. The seat reserved for her wasn't vacant.

Shreyan sat there. But he wasn't alone. He had a young woman with him and the two were laughing and chatting. Seemed like he was very close to that woman. Seeing someone else and that too a woman sitting on the seat she usually sat on and Shreyan laughing with her made her burn in jealously and she didn't see anything else.

But she also had an ego and so she didn't go back but sat at the other corner of the cafe. She gave a hurt look towards him and then turned to face the window.

Her order was taken and the staff boy who recognised her was conflicted. Shreyan had specifically instructed that he would make her order whenever she visited. But Shreyan was busy talking to someone else right now and he didn't know whether to interrupt him or not.

But what if he scolded him afterwards? Praying in his mind he walked towards Shreyan and silently handed him the order.

Shreyan looked at him confused.

"What?"

"Mam ka order hai sir."

He said and Shreyan looked more confused.

"Haan toh andar do na. Why are you giving it to me?"

"Sir wo-aapki wali mam ka order hai."

He said quietly and Shreyan looked towards where he pointed. He was confused seeing Shravya sitting somewhere else.

"Oh my God! Is that Shravya di?"

The girl sitting in front of him asked excitedly.

"I am bringing her here. Don't you dare say anything stupid in front of her Shru."

Yep! The girl our Shravya got jealous from is Shreyan's sister. But since Shravya has never seen her before she didn't know who she was.

Shreyan got up and walked towards the place she was sitting and still looking outside. He knocked on the her table gaining her attention and said.

"Why are you sitting here? Waha kyu nhi baithi?"

"Wo seat khaali nhi thi."

She said with sarcasm and looked out of the window again. He looked at her amused. Was she jealous?

"Shravya?"

He called her name trying to control his laughter. She didn't look his way and he told her.

"That is Shruti. My sister. Remember I told you she was coming back from London?"

Shravya closed her eyes feeling embarrassed. She should have talked rather than reacting.

"I-I-"

"You were jealous."

He commented with a smirk and she looked at him wide eyed.

"Nhi! Bilkul nhi! I just didn't want to disturb you guys."

He nodded with a laugh threatening to break out but controlled himself.

"Ab chale waha? She is too damn excited to meet you."

Shravya nodded and collected her stuff still mentally rebuking herself. As soon as Shravya was within earshot Shruti sprung up.

"Hi di!"

She chirped and shook her hand excitedly making Shravya chuckle.

"Hi Shruti. I've heard a lot about you. Shreyan talks a lot about you."

"You guys continue mai tab tak tumhara order laata hu."

He said and left and the two sat down.

"Bhai talks a lot about you also. So I also heard a lot about you."

She said wiggling her eyebrows teasingly and Shravya felt her cheeks warm.

"What does he talk about?"

Shruti grinned even more teasingly and asked.

"Why do you want to know? You also like him na di?"

She looked at her wide eyed.

"Ai-aisa kuch nhi hai. I was just asking out of curiosity."

She said looking away and Shruti mock nodded with that mischievous smile still on her face.

Shreyan came back with Shravya's order. She quickly gulped down her food.

"Thodi der toh ruk jaao. Please!"

Shruti asked and Shravya smiled warmly at her.

"Abhi kaam se break le kar aai hu. Kabhi aur aaungi aaram se baat krenge."

Shravya promised and Shruti nodded happily. She collected her stuff and got up wishing them a bye. Before she could even take a step further she felt a grip on her wrist and turned to see Shreyan getting up from his seat.

She looked on confused but he stepped closer and engulfed her in a full body hug. She looked shocked and surprised.

Her heart felt like it was ready to come out of her chest. Her throat felt dry. He pulled back and looked at her softly before whispering.

"Let's not say bye. It's see you soon. Okay?"

She nodded absentmindedly and he left her reluctantly. Oh how he wished he could tell her his feelings and never let her go ever again.

Trying to hide her blush she walked out only to squeal as soon as she entered her car.

Shruti on the other hand was teasing Shreyan mercilessly. Not that he cared.

He had planned to tell her his feelings and propose soon. Once he gets sure she too feels something for him. He didn't want to lose her as a friend also.

Some days later Shravya didn't have much work in office and so she took a half day and left in break time. She had promised Shruti to spend the day with her.

She entered her car and drove unaware of someone following her.

**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️