7.3.4

Heena was shocked out of her wits. Was this the reason of her falling health?

She turned around catching her red handed but the woman had no shame. She had the audacity to look caught atleast.

“Ye kya kr rhi hai aap? Kya hai ye? Kya milaya apne mere drink mai? Kaunsi dawai thi ye mummy? Jawab dijiye!”

“Contraceptive pills hai.”

She didn't feel ashamed to even accept the fact. Heena felt the ground slip beneath her feet. What was this woman? How low could she stoop? Why was she trying to hurt her at every step she tried to take towards them?

“Con-contraceptive? Kyu? Aur kab se ye sab kar rhi hai aap?”

Heena wanted to yell and thrash things over this woman's head but Vihaan's face flashed in front of her and she controlled her anger.

“Kyunki mai nhi chahti ki tumhara aur tumhari nasal ka ganda khoon mere khandaan mai mile. Mai nhi chahti tum mere Vihaan ke bacho ko janam do. Mere bas mai hota toh mai ye shaadi kabhi hone nhi deti lekin Vihaan par pata nhi kya kaala jaadu kia hai tune. Kuch aur dikhayi hi nhi deta usse. Apne jaal mai phaas lia mere masoom se bete ko tune chudail.”

Each word the woman spoke tore through Heena's heart. Why was she even making an effort to woo them? Giving them respect? So that they would accept her someday? They thought so vile of her and never wanted her at the first place.

“Itne mahino se mai chup rahi. Jo aapne kaha bina kisi argument ke sunti rahi, sehti rahi aur karti rahi. Kyunki mai Vihaan se bhut pyaar krti hu aur mai nhi chahti thi ki uski aur aap logo ki kisi bhi baat pr, meri wajah se unban rahe.”

Steeling her eyes, she looked dead into the woman who she once called her mother-in-law's eyes and spoke the next words.

“Lekin ab aur nhi. Aapko koi haq nhi banta ki aap meri body ka decision iss tarah le. Mujhe kya khaana hai, kya nhi wo mai decide krungi. Aapko khush krne ke liye bhut cheezein chhodi hai maine. Bhut cheezein chup rehkar suni hai. Par ab nhi. Khud se wada kia tha maine. Ki ek aur taana, ek aur aisi baat aur mai Vihaan ko sab kuch bata dungi.”

She saw her eyes widen in fear. Probably knowing that Vihaan would definitely side with Heena because the truth was that she was speaking the truth and she was being wronged by them.

“Huh! Jaise toh Vihaan sunega tumhari. Bhale hi tera pati hai, ho skta hai tere kaabu mai ho. Lekin maa hu mai uski. Teri inn baaton pr yakeen nhi krega wo.”

Heena snickered and looked at her.

“Aapko lagta hai mujhe kuch bhi extra explain krne ki zarurat padegi. Vihaan already mere peeche pada hua hai mujhe doctor ke le jaane ke liye. Sab apne aap pata chal jaayega usse. Mere ek haan ki der hai. Aur aaj wo din hai.”

Heena knew the woman won't give up easily. She would try everything in her capacity to stop Heena from talking to Vihaan.

And that's what happened. It was Heena who waited for Vihaan every day. But tonight, her mother-in-law also did.

But Heena didn't let her stance waver. Atleast not until the dizziness hit her with full impact and her head fell back. Everything went in circles as the world danced in front of her eyes.

She heard her mother-in-law's snicker and knew the woman already felt like she was winning.

Heena heard the bell rang but she wasn't even in the condition to open the door. She couldn't move her limbs.

She heard footsteps and knew it was his mother rushing towards the door.

“Aa gaya tu? Kab se intezaar kr rhi hu tera. Aaja. Khaana laga deti hu mai. Fresh ho kar aaja.”

“Aap soye nhi abhi tak? Heena kaha hai? Wo kr degi aap so jaao.”

A weak smile tried to take place on her lips. How did she get so lucky to have this guy?

“Heena?”

She heard his panicked voice close to her and saw him hovering over her. He carefully laid her down and rubbed her hands.

“You okay? Kya hua?”

She tried speaking but no word came out. His panic increased more and he threw his office back there only. He took his car keys and phone and picked her up bridal style.

“That's it. We are going to the hospital. Your face has gone pale, body is cold and I can't see you like this. There is something definitely wrong. Tumhari baat sunni hi nhi chahiye thi. Pehle din hi le jaana chahiye tha. God please let her be fine.”

He was rambling while running towards the car and buckling her up. She put her weak hand on his and he held it securely caressing it with his thumb.

“Don't close your eyes. Keep looking at me. Please Heena. I'm sorry. Mujhe pehle dhyan dena chahiye tha. I'm such a stupid person and such an incompetent husband.”

He cursed himself and she shook her head slowly, trying to deny his words and claims. He was the best husband. She knew he was. She'd give her life a thousand times if she gets to have him as hers forever.

His words became a blur as darkness engulfed her senses and everything blacked out.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️