8.9

Aryan's heart pierced seeing the woman he loved with all his heart cry so bitterly.

“Anya! Look at me. Mai koi explanation nhi dunga. Shuruwat jaisi bhi rahi ho pyaar kia hai maine tumse. And who says you're not my wife. I may not have married you religiously lekin legally biwi ho tum meri. Shaadi registered hai hamari. Aise hi nhi reh raha. Shaadi kri hai. Court marriage hi sahi lekin shaadi kri hai.”

She looked at him wide eyed. A relief was visible on her face hearing that they were married and she hadn't committed any sin.

“Aur wo jo koi bhi tha jo ghar aaya tha, I am not letting you go anywhere near him. Tum meri biwi ho. Samjhi tum? Answer me Anya! Do you understand?”

She nodded and he pulled her in his arms.

“I am sorry for hiding the truth from you. Lekin mai darr gaya ki tum samajh nhi paaogi. I love you Anya! Nhi jee paaunga tumhare bina.”

She sniffef and clutched his shirt. She was so relieved that she wouldn't have go with that man who claimed to be her real husband. He may have married her religiously but Aryan was her husband now. The man she loved and considered her husband from her heart and soul.

“Kaun tha wo Anya?”

Aryan asked after some time. She looked at him nervously. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead reassuring her that he wasn't angry on her.

“Wo -wo aapke dost-Adhyant ji.”

She whispered his name cautiously and gulped when Aryan's jaw ticked.

When everything was finally settled between the couple and they were back to their original sitting position with her between his legs and her back against his chest, she spoke.

“Mai aapse bhut dino se kuch kehna chahti thi.”

He hummed caressing the sides of her waist unconsciously.

“Mai pregnant hu. Aur ab mai chahti hu ki aap mujhse phir se shaadi kre. Saare riwazon ke saath.”

His hands stopped and he tilted his head to meet her eyes. She had a happy glow on her face and his eyes became glassy.

“You-you’re-sachme? Oh my God! I love you so much Anya. So so much. Thank you meri jaan. Thank you so much. And yes! Yes to anything you say jaana.”

He kissed all over her face making her giggle.

Adhyant and Adhika on the other hand enjoyed themselves on their first unofficial date. They haven't confessed so it didn't count as one. Adhyant couldn't sleep the whole night thinking about Ananya. What if she decides to come to him? What then? How would he deal with the situation?

Maybe he could convince her to get married to Aryan in a religious ceremony.

Ananya was going to visit Adhyant. Aryan had insisted on coming but she convinced him that she needed to deal with him on her own. He had agreed only on the condition that he'd go with her but not inside his house.

And so she was standing at the door of his place. She rang the bell and it was opened by a beautiful woman nearly her age. Aryan recognised her as the woman he was married to religiously.

“Ji?”

“Umm-Adhyant ji ghar pr hai?”

“Haan. Aap kaun hai?”

“Aap unse kahiye Ananya aayi hai. Wo pehchaan jaayenge.”

Adhika didn't like the way woman said those words. Why did she say it like she was close to her Adhyant. Wait! Her? Where did that come from?

Adhyant was in the room when Adhika told him about Ananya’s arrival. Her heart plummeted to her stomach when he froze.

He rushed outside and closed his eyes actually seeing her standing there.

“Umm-h-hi.”

He croaked out awkwardly.

“Aapse do baatein bolne aayi thi. Pehle toh thank you. Agar aap kal mujhe nhi batate toh mujhe kabhi ye pata hi nhi chalta ki meri shaadi aapse hui thi.”

Adhika felt her heart drop into her stomach. He met her yesterday. She was his wife. He'd leave her now. She'd lose him forever. Adhyant on the other hand felt his body tighten with tension. Was she going to accept his offer and live with them?

“Saath hi saath mujhe ye kabhi realise nhi ho pata ki mai Aryan se kitna pyaar krti hu. Jab aap ghar se gye meri sansein atak gyi thi. Ye soch soch kr dum ghut raha tha ki kya mujhe sach mai Aryan ko chhodna padega. Kaise jeeungi mai unke bina. Tab samajh aaya ki mujhe Aryan hi chahiye the. Unhe mann se pati maana hai maine. Tan, mann aur aatma se apna maana hai.”

Adhyant felt liberated. Something heavy got off his shoulders and he sagged in relief.

“Aur dusri baat ki mai aapko sorry kehna chahti hu. Ab tak aapko realise ho gaya hoga ki mai aapke saath nhi reh skti. Aur rahi baat hamari shaadi ki toh ho skta hai hamari shaadi riwazon ke according hui ho. Lekin legally, law ke under, mai Aryan ki hi patni hu. Humne pehle din hi jaakar apni shaadi register krwa di thi.”

Adhika felt like running away. Far away. His wife didn't want to stay with him. Why would he want her then? She was obviously much more beautiful than her.

But what Adhyant said next surprised her.

“You-you have no idea mere upar se kitna bada bojh kam ho gaya hai. No! I am not calling you a burden. Lekin jaise aapko mere sach batane ke baad realise hua ki aap Aryan se kitna pyaar krti hai. Ussi tarah mujhe bhi realise hua ki mai isse kitna pyaar krta hu.”

He said meeting her eyes and she the felt brimming her eyes finally fall down. How dare he confess his love after almost breaking her heart and making her want to run away from everything. After making her feel like she was going to lose him. How dare he?

“Bhut koshish kri maine. Dil ko bhut samjhaya ki ye sahi nhi hai. Mai apni biwi ko cheat nhi kr skta. Lekin ye na bhut ziddi hai. Zabardasti mere dil mai ghus gyi hai. Aur jaane ka naam nhi le rhi.”

Adhika choked back a sob and looked at him with accusatory eyes.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️