6.5

Mansi and Ranit were sitting in the living room. On separate sofas as per her mother's orders with the lady glaring at them.

Mansi felt tongue tied. Her mother was very chill and cool otherwise, but she hated people sneaking behind her back.

“Aunty! Please don't think otherwise. I love her. Ek baar listen to us. Phir aapko jo decide krna hai, it's your call.”

He started politely and Mansi looked at her. She was scared. What if her mother did not like this arrangement? No! She can't not be with him after knowing he loved her too.

Ranit slowly explained everything to her mother. Right from the moment they met and how he fell in love with her. She was shocked to know he had loved her since college days. But he never looked at her, then how?

“I really love her aunty. And I want to marry her.”

He concluded and her mother raised her eyebrow at his last statement.

“Agar aap kahoge toh mai dad se keh dunga to send an alliance to uncle and you. Just please don't tell me to stay away from her. Please!”

He whispered and she felt her resolve breaking a little. She'd come to love the boy as her own. She knew his intentions were not ill. The love he was claiming was clear in his eyes.

She looked at him and spoke with sternness.

“Achha? Kro call bhaisahab ko!”

Mansi looked at her mother pleading. Although her mother was not serious, thinking he was saying for the sake of it. But both of their eyes widened when they heard Ranit's voice.

“Hello dad!”

Mansi looked at him wide eyed and shook her head indicating he need not do this.

“Mom hai waha. Aap dono se kuch zaruri baat krni hai. Haan. Phone speaker pr daalo.”

He waited for a few seconds and Mansi felt her eyes tear up. He was actually serious about her.

“Now! Mom and Dad. I want to tell you guys something. Listen to me first and then react…. I want to get married. To Mansi. I love her Dad.”

Oh how she wanted to jump in his arms and kiss him senseless. Ek hi toh dil hai Ranit, kitni baar jitoge?

He proceeded to tell them everything while Mansi sat teary and proud eyed. Her mother too looked happy that someone like him loved her daughter.

Ranit disconnected the call with a huge grin and said.

“Dad said he'll talk to uncle. Lekin tab tak he asked not to tell him anything about our relationship. He is very protective of you Mansi. And Dad is afraid wo ye baat jaante hi gussa ho jaayenge and he'll deny. Hey! I am not letting you go. Ever.”

He said noticing her getting tensed at the mention of her father's denial. Mansi couldn't control anymore and ran towards him. She tackled him in a hug making him lose his balance for a moment and then chuckle kissing her head.

“Besharam ladki! Mai yahi hu abhi.”

Her mother mocked giving her a side eye although she was happy seeing her daughter's smile.

“Haan toh jaao na. Romance ke beech mai haddi bann rhe ho. Besharam mai hu ya aap?”

Her mother looked at her open mouthed and then hit her head. She left the two while muttering profanities at her daughter's besharmi.

A few days passed but her father did not discuss anything about them so Mansi assumed he didn't know anything yet. Until then she was enjoying the sneaky romance.

Sitting in the common balcony was risky now, so the two shifted their nighttime rendezvous to the terrace.

Mansi was sitting with her head on his shoulder looking at the starry sky with a peaceful smile. She felt his fingers trace her thigh and she looked at him.

He had a naughty glint in his eyes. She bit her lip and moaned softly when he squeezed her thigh close to her core. He turned his body towards her bringing his other hand up to cup her face. He angled her face and took her in a soft kiss. She kissed him back, clutching his collar and pulling him close.

He frowned when she pushed him looking around.

“Not here! Koi bhi dekh skta hai yaha.”

She mumbled and he groaned.

“It's 1am Mansi. Everyone is asleep.”

“Still. I don't want to risk our chances of getting together.”

She got up and held his hand taking him downstairs. He followed like a lost puppy. She took him to her room and shut the door behind them.

She turned to face him and they shared an intense eye contact. He took one big stride and held her waist pulling her close, his hand going behind her neck and pulling her into a steamy and passionate kiss.

She felt her legs go jelly and held onto him for support. He rounded his arm around her waist and pulled her off feet, moving towards the bed.

He put her on the bed and hovered over her, balancing his weight on his forearms.

He held her hands when he felt her pull his tshirt over his stomach. He looked into her eyes and she whispered.

“I want you!”

He held her hands above her head and kissed her hard. She moaned in protest when he pulled back shortly.

“I don't think I have to tell you how much I want you right now. But as much as I do, we are not doing this tonight.”

He declared and she frowned in confusion. She could feel his arousal. Then why was he denying?

“But why?”

“I can't break your mom's trust, Mansi. She knows about us and still allowed me to stay here and let me be alone with you. I can't break the trust she showed upon me.”

Her lips curled into a smile and she felt herself fall for him a little more.

“Why do you keep making me fall in love with you a little more each day? Do you plan on making me fall to the extent that there is no going back so that you can trap me forever?”

She asked dramatically and he played along.

“How did you crack that? That was my master plan.”

She giggled and he chuckled, kissing her head. He got off her and went to his room wishing her a good night.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️