1.5

Shravya knocked on the door which was opened by Shruti with a wide smile. The two girls have planned a get together at Shreyan's place without informing him.

"Bhai is going to go mad when he gets to know you were here lekin unhe kisi ne bataya nhi."

Shruti giggled making Shravya shake her head. These siblings!

The whole day the two enjoyed a lot. Watching movies, clicking pictures, cooking and even helping Shruti with her project.

It was evening when Shreyan came back home leaving the closing on the employees. Shruti opened the door with a mischievous smile to which he gave her a suspicious look and entered inside only to freeze midstep.

Was he dreaming? What was Shravya doing here? And why did no one inform him?

"Hi!"

She chirped and waved her hand at him happily while eating the frankies they made.

"Hi. Tum kab aayi?"

"Mai toh subha se yahi hu. Bas thodi der mai niklungi ghar."

Shreyan looked at Shruti with a betrayed expression.

"Tum subha se yaha ho and no one even told me. And I get to see you when you're about to leave in some time."

He sounded like a person who was being tortured.

"Kyu aapko kya krna tha di ke saath?"

Shruti teased and Shreyan glared at her.

"You brat! Tujhe toh mai baad mai dekhta hu."

He whispered to her and walked to Shravya. He took the frankie from her hand and put it aside making her look at him confused. He held her hand and started taking her towards his room.

"No naughty stuff bhai. I don't want to become a bua this soon."

Shravya blushed while Shreyan ignored her with an eye roll. He shut the door to his room and she tried not to faint.

"K-kya kr rhe ho Shreyan? Shruti kya sochegi?"

"She knows what to think and what not to. Leave about her. Tumne mujhe bataya kyu nhi you are here. We could have spend the day together na."

He whined and went to the balcony. She bit her lip and went behind him.

"Why did you want to spend time with me?"

Her voice was a mere whisper but she knew he had heard her. But when he didn't reply she assumed he was actually upset and stood in front of him slipping between his arms which were on the railing.

He looked at her showing his upset mood.

"Sorry! I didn't know tum itna naaraz ho jaaoge. Hum sirf masti kr rhe the tumhare saath."

"Right! Tumhe kya hi farak padega. Mai hi pagal hu jo saare scenarios soch kr baitha hu. Tumhe toh bas-"

She hugged him cutting him off. Her arms wrapped around his torso and he cheek plastered against his drumming heart.

He was shocked. And numb. She was hugging him. He wasn't dreaming.

"Shravya-"

"I do care Shreyan. I do care. Shreyan I-"

"I love you!"

He cut her off not being able to control anymore and she stilled for a moment. She smiled after a few seconds and hugged him again.

"I love you. I love you so much."

She whispered and he hugged her even tighter.

He cupped her face and looked into her eyes. He kissed her forehead and joined their foreheads.

"I can't believe this is real and I am not dreaming."

She whispered and he smirked.

"Let's make you believe then."

He said and kissed her softly taking her by surprise. Her heart skipped a beat and she clutched his shirt while her eyes closed in bliss.

A content sigh escaped both of their lips. They kissed each other unknown of the evil eyes clicking them.

The next morning Shravya reached her office. The smile never leaving her face. She had a boyfriend now. Her mother asked her about her consent on the marriage alliance to which she denied saying she had someone she wanted them to meet.

Shravya was nervous as to how she would react but luckily her mother was okay with it. She was even supportive saying she would talk to her father.

She blushed remembering the kiss. Oh damn! He was a great kisser.

It was almost lunch time when she received a call on her desk intercom.

"You are being called to the CEO's office. Now!"

Shravya was confused. What did the CEO have to do with her? She had never even had a conversation with him.

She nonetheless got up and went to his cabin. She was extremely nervous. Shravya has been diligent in her work. What could it be then?

Wiping her sweaty palms she knocked on the door. Hearing an authoritative permission she entered in.

Her heart hammered in her chest and skipped a beat in nervousness seeing her pervert boss, Nishant standing there with an evil smirk.

The CEO looked pissed and angry. She was definitely in trouble.

"I've been told somethings about you Miss. I heard you have been trying to get close to my son and trapping him for money."

Shravya was appalled. How cheap can this pervert be. When he couldn't get her he started putting false allegations on her.

Shravya took a deep breath and answered.

"The allegations are false sir. I don't even know your son."

The old man raised his eyebrow in question and forwarded an envelope in front of her.

"What do you have to say about these then?"

Shravya frowned and opened the envelope. She was shocked to see pictures of her and Shreyan from his balcony yesternight. Pictures of them in each other's arms. And pictures of them kissing.

She felt her blood boil. This man had been following her.

"These pictures are real sir. But the man in these pictures is my fiance. And this is my personal life. I don't think this has anything to do with anyone."

She said glaring at Nishant Ahuja. But the words that the CEO uttered next took her by utter shock.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️