3.6

Anamika was back in her home town since her Academy has given all the trainees a 5 day off for Diwali.

Prakash and his family too were coming to their house to celebrate the festival together.

Anamika was too excited. No one in their families knew that he made trips to Delhi to meet her. It's been almost 7 months that she has started her training and since then he has made a trip almost every month.

He made sure to meet her on Sundays. They spent the entire day together. Making love or roaming around the city.

Prakash reached her home with his parents and greeted everyone wishing them a Happy Diwali. He took her parents' bleasings and his eyes searched for his lady.

"Anamika ready ho rhi thi. Prakash beta. Usse bula laao zara. Pta nhi kitna time lagati hai ye ladki."

Her mother said noticing his gaze making him smile sheepishly.

He entered her room to see her already wearing her lehanga but frowned seeing a tshirt over it.

She showed him two fingers indicating him to give her two minutes and that's when he noticed she was talking to someone.

"Samridh listen to me-"

And he didn't hear anything further. The name irked him. Samridh! Her so called academy good friend.

He has been hearing his name a lot from the past few weeks.

'Samridh ne ye kia. Samridh aisa hai. Samridh is helpful. Samridh ye Samridh wo.'

He was tired. He knew he shouldn't be jealous. She was his. But heck! He was jealous!

And so he moved towards her and stood behind her. She didn't even notice. He held her waist and pulled her into his chest making a surprised gasp leave her lips.

"N-nothing."

Shw stuttered over the call and he parted her hair to one side and kissed the juncture between her shoulder and neck. She tilted her head to give him more access.

He placed kisses and sucked her neck. She bit her lip to control her moans.

"Samridh! I- I'll talk to you later."

She disconnected the call and turned in his arms. He pulled back and said with a naughty smile.

"Tum ready nhi hui abhi tak? Chalo everyone's waiting for you outside."

She glared at him but nonetheless took out her blouse from the almirah. She locked the door making him look at her with raised eyebrow.

She put the blouse on the bed and removed her tshirt. She unclasped her bra and removed it too while he stood there with his hands in his pockets enjoying the view.

Their eyes met and he gave her an impressed look. She giggled and hit his chest. She put her arms in the blouse sleeves and placed the blouse on her chest.

She turned her back to him and parted her hair to one side. She gave him a brief look and he smiled.

He hooked her up and tied the dori understanding her unspoken words and kissed her shoulder after pinning her dupattas securely.

Anamika was back in her academy in Delhi. Her first year of the training was complete and she was doing really good.

She was really happy today. And the reason for her happiness was waiting for her at the reception.

She spotted him standing there with his back towards her and she without caring about anyone ran to him and hugged him from behind.

Prakash pulled back from the hug and looked at her. She frowned seeing him so serious. Without any exchange of words he pulled her into the meeting area and shut the door behind him.

"Kya hua? All okay? You look upset."

His jaw ticked and he said in a slow whisper.

"I got my results yesterday."

Anamika's eyes widened. She forgot.

"Oh my God! I forgot. Kaisa raha result? Although I know being the topper you are tumne atleast 3 subjects mai toh exemption laaya hi hoga. But still bata do kaisa raha."

She said sounding extremely proud of him and he closed his eyes to compose himself as a humourless chuckle left his mouth.

"Exemption? I couldn't clear one fucking exam. Ek mai bhi passing marks nhi the and you're talking about exemption."

She looked at him shocked. How was this possible.

"But-how-"

"I'll tell you how. Because all the fucking day sirf ek cheez ke baare mai sochta rehta hu ki kab raat hogi aur kab mai Anamika se baat krunga. Aur aisa pura din nikal deta hu. And then puri raat tumse baat krke nikal deta hu and the cycle repeats."

She looked at him wide eyed. What did she do wrong? But Prakash was in no position to listen.

"And not just that. I get so excited about spending time with you in Delhi that I spend the entire month planning about it and searching places I want to see with you and then I come here and we spend time together. Kuch din toh ussi ki memories mai khoya rehta hu and then back to planning again and the cycle continues."

Anamika gulped and held his hands.

"I-I am sorry. I didn't know I was causing distractions-"

"But you were! You have become a fucking distraction for me now!"

He whisper yelled and she looked at him not expecting these words. Gulping her tears down she smiled. Or atleast tried to and said.

"I-I have a solution for that. Let's do one thing. Let's not meet until you clear your final level or I come to Delhi. Phir toh you won't waste time on me na."

He nodded and she felt her heart break. Still plastering a smile on her face she asked.

"Ab toh sab thik hai?"

"Nhi! Only this won't work. Unless very necessary and extremely important we will talk once a week and that too voice call. No video calls."

She didn't let the hurt show and nodded silently accepting his punishment. Punishment for what? She didn't know. She knew it was hurting him and she wanted to soothe it anyhow.

He turned to leave but she held his hand stopping him. He didn't turn back and she asked.

"Itni jaldi jaa rhe ho? Ab aaye toh thodi der ruk jaao na. Waise bhi ab pata nhi kab milenge."

"Bas yahi kehne aaya tha. I have work Anamika. Can't waste more time."

He again took a step forward but she called him again. He still didn't turn and she asked.

"Achha jaane se pehle ek kiss bhi nhi karoge?"

He didn't reply.

"Ek hug bhi nhi?"

He removed her hand from his and left from there without giving her a look. She ran to her room and slumped on the bed crying.

**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️