8.2

“Sorry! Mai seats mai confuse ho gyi thi.”

She answered sitting beside him as he helped with her luggage.

“Its ok. Mai bhi abhi hi pahucha tha. Umm-aap ye ghunghat utha skti hai.”

Adhika slowly shook her head.

“Amma ne kaha tha ki shadi ki pehli raat pati hi uthata hai. Agar unhe pata chala toh bhut maar padegi.”

Her husband laughed making Adhika smile shyly.

Now that she looked at him properly, he was very handsome. Black hair which were still a little wet and messy from the shower. He had a mole beside his right eye, it perfectly complemented his fair skin.

She felt a little pang of insecurity inside her. Will she look good beside him? Him being so good looking and fair and her being slightly wheatish in complexion.

They talked a little about each other. Since both of them were tired they slept during most of the journey.

Adhika was woken up by her husband who informed her that they would reach in half an hour.

She went to the washroom to freshen up. When she returned her husband went while she slowly started collecting all her stuff out.

She was welcomed in her new home by her husband who held her hand and escorted her inside. He gave her a tour of his apartment and she blushed when he showed her their room.

Realisation dawned upon her that tonight was her wedding night. A shiver ran down her spine thinking about it.

Her husband might have realised it too because he too was silent all of a sudden. She heard him clear his throat.

“Umm-mere paas tumhare liye kuch hai. Baitho yaha mai abhi laaya.”

He said and walked towards the almirah. She couldn't see very clearly from her veil but it seemed like a box.

He asked her to sit on the bed and she followed. He softly grasped her leg and put her feet on his thigh making her gasp.

“Ye aap kya kr rhe hai? Pati hai aap mere. Aap mere paer nhi chhu skte.”

“Gift laaya hu tumhare liye. Aur patni ho tum meri. Paer hi chhuye hai kuch galat nhi hai.”

He clasped the anklet he had brought around her feet and she smiled admiring their intricate designs.

“Bhut khubsurat hai. Shukriya.”

They sat in silence for a few seconds.

“Umm-kya mai-mai ye ghunghat -”

“Haan please. Ab mera dum ghut raha hai isme.”

She spoke hurriedly making him chuckle. He lifted her veil but his smile vanished as soon as the veil was off. Adhika didn't know what was wrong? Did he not like her? Was she too dark complexioned for him?

Before she could question out he spoke out in shock.

“You're not my wife!”

She looked at him confused. Thinking that she might not know English, he translated.

“Tun meri patni nhi ho. Maine uski maang bharte waqt chehra dekha hai. Tum wo nhi ho. Meri patni kaha hai?”

Adhika didn't know how to react. He wasn't Aryan?

“Aa-aapka naam kya hai?”

“Adhyant. What does this have to do with anything?”

He asked frustrated and unable to grasp the situation. Adhika went in deep thoughts. Suddenly realising what could have happened she gasped.

“Mai samajh gyi kya hua hoga. Jab-jab bauji ne mujhe mera seat number bataya aur mai waha pahuchi toh waha already ek lady baithi thi. Wo bhi newly married hi lag rhi thi, lal joda aur ghunghat mai baithi thi. Mujhe laga maine number galat sunn lia isliye mai aage wali coach mai nikal aayi. Phir waha aap dikhe aur aapne mujhe dekh kr waise react kia toh mujhe laga ki aap hi mere husband hai. Hai Bhagwaan! Ye sab kya ho gaya?”

She cried in panic and looked at him pacing in disbelief.

“So that means ki meri wife tumhare husband ke saath chali gyi hai? And they might not even know ki wo ek dusre se married nhi hai.”

Adhika wanted to cry. What game was fate playing with her?

She peeked at the man with whom she was stuck and saw him trying to process everything.

“Mai ye nhi kr skta. Mai ek anjaan, parayi ladki ke saath nhi reh skta ek ghar mai. Khaskar tab jab mai kisi aur se married hu.”

She looked at him in shock. What did he mean?

“Aap-aap please aisa mat kahiye. Mai kaha jaaungi? Iss naye shehar mai kisi ko nhi jaanti mai. Mujhe toh ye bhi nhi pata ki mere asli pati kaun hai. Wapas gaao bhi nhi jaa skti. Maar daalenge wo mujhe agar unhe pata chala ki apne pati ke alawa kisi ke saath gyi thi mai. Kaise samjhaungi sab ko?”

Adhyant looked at her. He knew she was right.

“Aap-aap please mujhe iss ghar mai ek kone mai thodi jagah de dijiye. Bas tab tak jab tak mujhe mere pati ke baare mai nhi pata chal jaata. Phir mai unke saath chali jaaungi. Agar wo mere saath rehna chahte honge toh.”

Her last statement confused him. He asked her what she meant and she smiled sadly.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️

Tera Hone Laga Hoon💖💗💘जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें