7.4.7

Dhara's mother smiled and excused herself. She went to her room leaving the two alone. Dhara was somehow cemented in the floor when he covered the distance between them with quick strides.

A feet away from her and he bend down, rounding his arms around her knees and picked her up, throwing her over his shoulder. A gasp escaped her lips at the unexpected move and she whisper yelled his name.

He just spanked her ass and continued to move towards her room. Locking the door behind him, he threw her on the bed and got on top of her.

He held her hands above her head and pinned her legs down with his, restricting all her movements leaving her at his mercy.

“W-what are you doing?”

She asked, breathing heavily. His proximity and the way he had her pinned down made her all hot and bothered. He smirked and leaned in.

“You know I'm not a gentleman when it comes to you. You knew it since our first kiss. I don't do gentle Dhara and yet you provoked me by not calling. Compelled me to throw you over my shoulder and pin you down. Because you're a bad, bad girl Dhara.”

He whispered the words in her ear and she moaned when he bit her earlobe. He smiled victoriously and bit her lower lip. He sucked it for a few seconds before leaving it with a tug making her whimper. Her hands were in his grasp and she couldn't move them.

So she wrapped her legs around his waist pulling her down. He rocked his hips against her and both of them moaned at the contact.

He left her hands and cupped her face smashing his lips on hers kissing her wildly. She returned his energy and tugged and pulled at him trying to get him impossibly closer.

He pulled back slightly and whispered against her lips.

“Come home with me Dhara.”

He pulled back completely breaking the kiss when he felt her tears against his lips. In a swift move, he changed their positions and laid sideways. He tucked her in his warmth and rubbed her back and massaged her hair letting her vent her emotions out.

When her cries slowly subsided, he cupped her face and wiped her tears.

“I want to go home with you Kabir. I do want to. I don't want to live without you. But I also don't want to take away your chance of becoming a father. Isliye maine wo div-wo alag hone wali baat kahi. So that you could move on and get married to someone else. Someone who could give you a baby.”

Kabir felt angry and disappointed at her words. He made her face him and looked into her eyes.

“ You think my love for you is that weak? That I'll leave you because of something so trivial. Socha bhi kaise tumne Dhara ki mai tumhe chhod dunga because we don't have a child yet. Mai zindagi bhar bina bache ke reh skta hu lekin tumse dur nhi. I don't care about anything else Dhara. I just want you beside me. Always.”

He whispered honestly and she felt tears clog her throat, not letting her get the words out. Thankfully he understood and continued.

“But I know tumhe farak padta hai. That you do care. Isliye I consulted a doctor regarding your reports. And she told me ki internal weakness improve kri jaa skti hai. Through vitamins and supplements.”

“But it would take time na. Months. Maybe even years. I don't want to wait so much anymore.”

She croaked in a whisper. He tucked her hair behind her ear and said.

“I have another idea for that. We can adopt our first child and keep trying for the second one.”

She bit her lip and started.

“But-”

“Dhara! I know I'll sound like a bastard but honestly our kids may become your first priority. Lekin meri first priority hamesha tum rahogi. I might put them on an equal footing with you for some time but never above you. So it's who you'll decide what to do next. You want to adopt a child. We do that. You want to wait and have our own. We do that. You don't want a child at all. We don't have one at all. But I just want you with me.”

She teared up again and hugged him tightly, hiding her face in the crook of his neck and sobbing in his arms.

“Please come home with me Dhara. Please baby. Ek hafte se so nhi paya hu mai. Ab apne sukoon ke saath sona chahta hu. Please come back home.”

He felt her nod in his neck and heard her small whisper.

“Yes.”

As if a huge weight was lifted off his shoulder and he sagged in relief.

“Don’t ever think of leaving me again. Never again Dhara.”

“Never again.”

She promised and he felt his throat heavy as he spoke the next words.

“Don't ever repeat that stunt you pulled. Never Dhara. Mai mar jaaunga meri jaan. Mai mar jaaunga.”

She nodded and promised.

“I will not. I am sorry. I'll never do it again.”

He clutched her tighter and whispered.

“I am sorry for saying all those hurtful things to you and letting you go through all this alone. I am sorry jaana. I'm really sorry.”

She shook her head and kissed the side of his jaw.

“It's ok. It's fine. Just be with me Kabir. Mujhr aur kisi ka saath nhi chahiye. Sirf aapka. Sirf aapka Kabir.”

He nodded promising her and sealed their lips in a slow, promising kiss. He pulled back and whispered.

“I love you so much baby. So so much.”

“I love you Kabir. I love you.”

She smiled and leaned in joining their lips again. She had her Kabir with her. She didn't need anyone else. He was home now. He didn't want to go anywhere else.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️