4.4

She sat straighter looking at him alarmed. Shit! That was so embarrassing. She looked away and he walked towards her. He held her hand and put it on his chest dragging it down his abs making her look at him wide eyed.

“Try touching instead.”

He whispered leaning close to her face. Her eyes went to his body. She noticed how his body was stiff. Not an ounce of fat. All pure muscle. He wasn't buff. But fit. And his body felt nice under her fingers.

Her eyes widened when she realized what she was doing and pulled her hand back.

“I-I-I was not staring. And I don't want to touch anything.”

He chuckled and nodded his head, definitely believing her. Note the sarcasm.

She got off the bed huffing and ran to the bathroom making him look at her amused. He loved to see her wild reactions to his actions and words.

Pihu came out of the closet which was connected with the bathroom after wearing simple jeans and tshirt.

She was late for the centre today. Pihu ran a tiffin centre. She knew the other ladies would look after everything but she needed to go.

She ran downstairs and started out of the mansion when she was pulled into a room.

Shrieking at the suddenness she looked at the person in fear. When she realized who it was she glared at him.

“What!”

“Where are you going?”

“I have a tiffin centre to run mister. And I need to look after it.”

He looked at her for a few seconds before nodding.

“Give me 5 minutes.”

He mumbled and pressed a button speaking into the microphone on his desk.

“Amit and Michael! Report to me in the study! Now!"

“I am not taking any bodyguards with me.”

She glared at him which he effectively ignored, making her huff in annoyance. Realising he wasn't going to budge she gave up and sat on the couch at one corner of the room.

A minute later two huge men entered inside greeting him. He instructed them something which she didn't hear to which they nodded.

“Come here Rose!”

She rolled her eyes and walked to him. He held her hand and made her stand in front of him.

“This is Amit and this is Michael. They'll be protecting you out of the mansion. You can go wherever you want to with them following you. Except to your home.”

She glared at him at his last line and stomped out. The men followed her and drove her to her tiffin centre.

“You're just going to stand out here?”

“Yes mam. That's what out job is. To protect you.”

She nodded and said.

“If you want something mai andar hi hu. Water, food, anything, you can come inside. And please stop calling me mam. I have a name. Call me Pihu.”

She said and entered inside when they nodded. Listening to the word mam from two overly grown men, one of whom was much older than her and married with kids and the other her age was weird.

She'd learned that much throughout the way. Michael was married for the past 15 years and had two children. Amit was her age. Still unmarried and extremely quiet.