7.3.7

A few months have passed since Heena and Vihaan have started living separately from his parents.

Things were difficult at first. Managing the house alone when Vihaan went to work and passing her time the whole day.

Plus her health was at such a stage that Vihaan had to call in a lot of days as work from home.

Thankfully, now everything was fine. Both of them got settled in their new home. Vihaan was thinking of raising a home loan and getting a new home for themselves. He couldn't make her live in a place on rent.

Heena had supported his view and had even expressed her desire to restart her job. And for a month she had been job hunting. She'd given two interviews but there was no positive reply from any of them.

Still not losing hope, she was continuously trying and she believed that one day she was going to succeed. Vihaan is supporting her in each and every step.

His parents have tried making amends and called Vihaan multiple times. But Vihana hadn't attended their call even once.

“I know what they're going to say. But they have to understand that you are the one who deserves their apology. And I am not forgiving them until you do. Aur haan! Mere wajah se bina uske sorry bole maaf mat kr dena.”

He said the last part while glaring at her and she nodded, bowing her head. Although, a part of her did want that but then her own mind would remind her of his father's words and his mother's actions.

What if she actually had been pregnant? What then! The contraceptives would have resulted in a miscarriage.

She was lost in these thoughts when the doorbell rang and she frowned. Not many people visited them. It was usually a delivery or some other posts.

She opened her door only to get a pleasant surprise. A wide smile formed on her face seeing her parents standing on the door.

“Ammi! Abbu!”

Heena squealed and hugged them. She welcomed them inside and got watet for them.

“Aap log achanak yaha kaise? Matlab koi khabar nhi kri. Sab khairiyat hai na?”

She asked and her mother nodded.

“Tere shohar ka phone aaya tha tere abbu ke paas. Ki tu yaad kr rhi hai hume. Tujhe surprise dene ka soch rhe the. So hum aa gye.”

She informed making her heart soar with happiness. How much more lucky can she get?

“Aap baithe yaha. Mai chai bana ke laati hu.”

She ran to the kitchen and put the tea pan on the stove.

She then dialled Vihaan's number and bit her lip waiting for him to pick up.

“You're the best! You're the best! You're the best! I love you so much Vihaan! Thank you so much!”

She squeaked out as soon as he picked up, making him laugh.

“Na hi na hello, so excited you are, nhi?”

She giggled and muttered a small hi making him laugh even more.

“Achha, listen! Don't make dinner. Hum bahar jaayenge shaam ko. You, me, ammi and abbu.”

He said and she nodded while answering in positive.

She took tea and snacks out to her parents and sat with them. The three chatted and laughed while spending time with each other after a long time.

Vihaan reached home a few hours later. Taking her parents' blessings, he moved to his room to freshen up.

Coming back out in casual clothes, all four of them proceeded out for dinner.

After dinner, they decided to take a stroll in the garden. Vihaan and her father were walking in front, a little ahead from Heena and her mother.

“Jab hume sach pata tha chala tha uss sab ke baare mai, mera dil kaap gaya tha.”

Her mother started making Heena's smile fall. This was the first time she was talking about it with her parents.

“Tere abbu se kaha maine ki tujhe yaha apne paas bula le. Lekin jaanti hai unhone kya kaha?”

Heena looked at her curiously to see her smiling at their husbands in front of them.

“Tere abbu kehte hai hum usse yaha bula toh lein, lekin usse khush kaise rakhenge. Kuch samay ke liye dhyan bhatkana toh aasan hai, lekin usse khush sirf uska shohar rakh skta hai. Jiske saath wo khush hai bhi.”

Heena smiled and her respect and love for Vihaan grew even more.

“Tere abbu ko itna bharosa tha Vihaan pr. Aaj bhi hai. Shuru shuru mai thoda ajeeb lagta tha. Saare rishtedaar puchhte the ki ek Hindu se shaadi kyu karayi? Itni pyaari bachi hai tumhari koi bhi achha Musalman ladka mil jaata. Lekin ab unhe garv se kehte hai ki uske shohar se behtar ladka usse kahi nhi milta.”

Heena just kept smiling and looking at Vihaan.

They reached back home after seeing her parents off. As soon as they entered inside Heena pulled Vihaan's hand and started walking towards their room, while he looked at her confused.

She shut the door and pushed him on the bed. She straddled his stomach and he looked at her panting harshly.

“You're being aggressive! Why am I not complaining?”

He asked in a husky whisper and she bit her lip grinding on him making him groan and hold her hips to move her according to him. She smirked and answered.

“Because you like it rough. And because you love me.”

He smiled biting her lip and agreed with her.

“I do love you. So much.”

“Why do you love me so much?”

He cupped her face and pecked her lips.

“Some feelings need no reason and justification. Justification uski purity khatam kr deta hai. My love for you is very pure.”

She smiled through the tears but chuckled at his next words.

“Kabhi kabhi dirty bhi.”

They laughed and went to bed after making love until the wee hours of the morning.
**************************************
Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️