Epilogue

"I know it might come as a shock lekin it's true. Every word of what I say is true Tamanna. I love you. And it's fine even if you don't. I know you're not very expressive and that's ok. To make this work between us, I'll let go of my shyness. Bas badle mai tumhara trust, honesty aur loyalty chahiye. Pyaar mai hum dono ke badle ka kr lunga."

He wiped the tear that fell from her eye. The sparkle and the joy was visible on her face and eyes. He smiled and whispered leaning closer to her face.

"Because I don't just love you. I feel myself growing in love with you Tamanna."

He kissed her head and she sniffed and hugged him hiding her face in his chest. He kept his hand on her head and held her tighter keeping his chin on top of her head.

"Mere paas apne jaisi achhi achhi lines prepared nhi hai. So, I'll just say aise hi."

He heard her whisper after some time. She looked at him with tears shining in her eyes and cupped his face.

"I love you Aman. I really really love you."

His eyes widened and his hold on her loosened. The love was shining in her eyes. God! He felt like the luckiest man right now. The woman, his woman, loved him.

"You do?"

He asked in a barely constrained voice and she nodded with a smile while caressing his cheeks.

"Aap hai toh mai hu Aman. I don't think I'll be able to exist without you anymore. Iss Aman ke bina ye T-aman-na adhuri hai."

She whispered and he smiled. She raised herself on tiptoes and rested her forehead on his. He smiled and kissed her nose making her smile.

He pulled back and looked into her eyes. The intensity and emotions with which he looked at her made her blush and avert her gaze. She bit her lip and his eyes followed the movement.

He gulped and clutched his waist tighter. She peeked at him through her lashes and the words left his mouth before he could stop them.

"I want to kiss you. May I?"

She looked at him shocked and gulped at the desire in his eyes. A shiver ran down her spine and she bowed her head.

He held her chin and made her look up. Damn! Her toes curled just with a look.

"May I?"

He repeated his question and she slowly nodded, biting her lip. He snaked his arm around her waist pulling her closer. His other hand went under her hair as he cupped her nape.

She closed her eyes seeing him lean in. He smiled and closed his eyes as their lips brushed.

A sigh escaped her lips as they met his and she melted into him. It was a dream. She was definitely dreaming.

But the tug on her hair said otherwise. The warmth of his skin against hers said otherwise. The musky scent that invaded her senses said otherwise. The tingles on her body wherever his hands went said otherwise. The press of his hard body against her soft one said otherwise. And the tongue that just now invaded her mouth definitely said otherwise.

She wasn't dreaming. It was real. The kiss was real. Her first kiss. With the man she had always admired and loved. Her husband. The husband who loved her back.

He broke the kiss when he felt she needed to breathe and the look he gave her afterwards told her that this was the moment from where her life was going to be beautiful. So so much more beautiful than she'd ever imagined.

*5 years later*

Tamanna entered her room after finishing all the work. The sight that she was met with had her chuckling.